Patch Notes 4.4 - Data Push *UPDATE (07/31/20)

Magic:PQ Support Team
Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards
edited July 2020 in MtGPQ General Discussion

Hey Everyone,

Some of you already noticed, we had a Data Push and all the information you need is below.

Booster Crafting

• Remove Vanguard Cards (THB) from Booster Crafting.

JUD

• Remove JUD cards from Legacy Event Deck Edit.

IKO

• Include former IKO Exclusive Cards in Standard and VIP Boosters.

M21 Mythic Booster

• Fixed an issue with the drop rate of the M21 Mythic Booster pack.

Comments

• DragonSorcerer
    DragonSorcerer Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Luckily I got the one THB vanguard I needed yesterday.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards
    UPDATE 07/31/20*

M21 Mythic Booster

• Dologane
    Dologane Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    UPDATE 07/31/20*

M21 Mythic Booster

Does this mean we've been pulling Mythic Boosters with worse drop rates than they should have been?
  • Zethish
    Zethish Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Jikes, I got some of those packs when the drop rate was lower, around 11%. Now I can see it at 28.57%.
  • Bubbles_CS
    Bubbles_CS Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    Zethish said:
    Jikes, I got some of those packs when the drop rate was lower, around 11%. Now I can see it at 28.57%.
    I see this, too.
  • Bil
    Bil Posts: 831 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2020
    Has anything been planned to give players a chance to pull again their packs with the correct droprate ? 
    Is CS gonna be able to do something if we send a ticket or IS it pointless and considered as collateral damage ?
  • naabaldan
    naabaldan Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    just provide your uid and the number of packs bought to cs, include day of purchaise if possible. they can help you
  • Bil
    Nice to know, thanks!
  • Endbringer
    Endbringer Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    The fact that rare vanguards are harder to get than the mythic ones is still ridiculous.
    Adding the vanguards to booster crafting would be a very good idea.

I most definitely agree. I think everyone agrees. None of them should ever be possible to get as duplicates when spending mana jewels but they still keep it that way. It's very rude and they know nobody likes it. They've known it forever and that it is extremely unfair and not right. If they aren't going to change that, they need to put them in booster crafting or booster packs.
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,607 Chairperson of the Boards
    Would it be a fair solution to drop the prizes to a 130/40 and allow duplicates on both types of booster packs?
  • andrewvanmarle
    andrewvanmarle Posts: 971 Critical Contributor
    Tremayne said:
    Would it be a fair solution to drop the prizes to a 130/40 and allow duplicates on both types of booster packs?
    No please no! 
    No dupes please! 
  • Bil
    naabaldan said:
    just provide your uid and the number of packs bought to cs, include day of purchaise if possible. they can help you
    I reached CS to Ask for a refund of my jewels  ... They answered they couldnt do anything about it ... Which IS obviously untrue as they already did it in the past.
    Very disapointed to see a CS trying to fool customers... Or is it just incompetence?