Thanks for improving the Strange Sights Alliance Sub Rewards!

Options
bluewolf
bluewolf Posts: 5,293 Chairperson of the Boards
Last time SS rolled around through SCL10, alliance sub rewards were....3 Elites.  It was pretty sad.

I hadn't looked at the alliance rewards and found today that we got a Mighty, a Heroic, and an Elite for each sub (everyone gets the same rewards since the scores are divided by 3 or whatever depending on which doors your alliance picked). So I got 3 of each one for Sub 1's end.

I don't know what lower SCLs got, but I'm glad the devs decided to make them better.

Thanks!

Comments

• gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I was pleasantly surprised this morning, and then I couldn't remember what it was last time, but I knew it was paltry.
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The tokens are definitely better. For that, thanks. OTOH I’m still quite salty about the loss of iso from when the sub rewards were revamped the first time. I used to really look forward to the iso boost whenever strange sights rolled around. 
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Still just 2 Elites (+750 iso) per door, per sub in CL8
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I too was pleased by the mighty tokens (though I didn't track the rewards from last run and wasn't 100% this was new). Thanks to demi/d3.
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Was it just me or was Kaecilius a ton easier too? I ran 3 unboosted characters against him each time: 4* MEH, 4* Elektra, and 3* Switch. He was cake each time. Last event I believe one of those was boosted and even still I wiped a couple times. SCL 10 both times.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    helix72 said:
    Was it just me or was Kaecilius a ton easier too? I ran 3 unboosted characters against him each time: 4* MEH, 4* Elektra, and 3* Switch. He was cake each time. Last event I believe one of those was boosted and even still I wiped a couple times. SCL 10 both times.
    Maxed out at lvl 185 for me, even in cl10. Mu h easier than prior runs.  Bug?
  • MrPlow
    MrPlow Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Maybe you guys are remembering your previous encounter with him in the Lost in Time PVE where he is definitely harder.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Its a good post. 3 tokens is not much but the good intention remains. As when appear the wishing healthy gifts.
    Its encouraging.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,293 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2020
    Options
    I appreciate the "Play at Home" gifts, but there have been a number that were not helpful to me at all (dupe Supports) and I am pretty sure Marvel is telling all the games to have some kind of giveaway.  I suppose it's a win/win as Marvel promotes the games on their site, possibly leading to some players logging in who haven't lately.  Marvel gets to look good, giving something away in the middle of the pandemic.  Many other companies are phasing out their generosity, sadly.

Anyway, making the SS sub alliance rewards better was a nice gesture.
  • Jormagund
    Jormagund Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Hadn't done SS at SC10 before so didn't realize this was a new thing, echoing the sentiments above, appreciate the review of the suitability of the rewards.