Thassa, Deep-Dwelling not exiling or even asking [Fixed]

Pirhotek
Pirhotek Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
Just bought Thassa from the Fblthp event.  The only part of it that works is the buff/unblockable once devotion reached.  It at first asks to exile a creature at end of turn but never but never exiles the selected creature.  A few turns later it just stops asking at all even with several non-token creatures on my battlefield.

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thank you for the feedback!
    This issue is now under investigation.
  • jogamundo
    jogamundo Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    it looks like the exile/return only works if Greg has a creature on the board.
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2020
    +1 to this.

The card reads the exile ability then follows with a resulting trigger from the exile.  So the card is definitely glitched.  I hope they fix it soon. I actually paid real money for the currency just to grab this.
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,226 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2020
    jogamundo said:
    it looks like the exile/return only works if Greg has a creature on the board.

Yep, confirming this. Was just coming here to make sure this was reported. What an annoying bug.  
  • Zzyzzx
    Zzyzzx Posts: 248 Tile Toppler
    I'm assuming both versions of the Thassa support are bugged.  I only noticed this last night when I took the alt art version out for a test run.
    Half way into the match it was still allowing me to exile that blue rare critter that fetches cards (Thassa's something or other), but her ETB was not triggering.
    On a positive note, Teferi's new rare Vanguard is working for this effect just fine and makes for a decent alternative.