Vision Red power bugged interaction with Apocalypse

Jaedenkaal
Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
Vision's Red power switches from Solar Beam to Heavy Strike when Apoc's Shared Strength power has Repeater tiles on the board. It remains as Heavy Strike when a Density:Heavy tile is placed, and doesn't switch back to Solar Beam when that tile is removed if there are still Shared Strength repeaters out. It does revert to Solar Beam when the last Repeater tile is gone.

It does correctly switch to Light Disruption if there's a Density: Light tile out.

Cheers

Comments

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 946 Critical Contributor
    Does Vision do the additional match damage that a Density:Heavy tile would give him, when Apoc's repeaters are on the board?
  • Jaedenkaal
    edited July 2020
    I don't believe Vision had priority on any colors at the time, so I couldn't tell. I do know that it doesn't increase his power damage by the heavy density amount unless that tile is actually out.

EDIT: Ok, can confirm Shared Strength does not increase Vision's match damage. 
  • Jaedenkaal
    This is still an issue in R208
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,244 Chairperson of the Boards
    I mean it seems like it makes Vision a little better?  Not like lots of people are running Vision and Poccy together, but every bit helps with Vision.

I remember when Vision's density tiles affected his whole team.

No rush on this fix.....