Avaracious Dragon Bugged [Investigating]

Endbringer
Endbringer Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
During my opponents turn I had several supports out such as Alhammaret's Archive, Teferi's Ageless Insight, and Folio of Fancies, all while having Walking Archive and Avaracious Dragon out. When I was drawing cards "on my opponent's turn" the Avaracious Dragon would destroy gems of my opponents colors and end up making matches... which would only supply my "OPPONENT" with mana and loyalty. Mind you this is now after the indestructible support bug that granted mana to the opponent upon matching theirs, has already been fixed. The Avaracious Dragon is still broken granting mana for the opponent when drawing cards during the opponents turn. This needs to be fixed for sure. This happened in several matches in a row while I was using the Narset of the Ancient Way Red/White/Blue PW but I have no doubt that it would happen with any PW when using the Dragon to draw cards during the opponents turn.

Comments

• jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sounds like the same issue that sends mana to the wrong player when Petradon is destroyed on the opponent’s turn.  
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thank you for the feedback!
    This issue is now under investigation.