Labyrinth of Skophos not returning nontoken creatures [Investigating]

cmander7688
cmander7688 Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
new update seems to have re-broken Labyrinth of Skophos. Now, it is exiling non-token creatures but not returning them to the field afterwards. 

Only noticed it once in Training Grounds so far.
Tagged:

Comments

• GGhor
    GGhor Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Same here, it keep on exiling my Tolsimir but it was gone for good... :/
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    new update seems to have re-broken Labyrinth of Skophos. Now, it is exiling non-token creatures but not returning them to the field afterwards. 

Only noticed it once in Training Grounds so far.
    Same about Training Grounds. Played a deck in Awakened Inferno with Skophos and it worked properly. Then I took it to TG and it became OP. 
  • Firinmahlazer
    Firinmahlazer Posts: 417 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2020
    I ran it in TG and saw it behave correctly and incorrectly. Very odd

Update: had it played against me and exiled every creature.
  • jtwood
    It’s exiling in RT, too
  • Heartstone
    Heartstone Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    Bumping this, as it's still permanently exiling creatures today in RT
  • jtwood
    FWIW, it seemed to be working properly in TotP:G
  • naabaldan
    naabaldan Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    In A Timeless Voyage people are abusing labyrinth to get rid of opponents creatures, extremly bad in case greg played it against you.
  • NickBKK
    NickBKK Posts: 89 Match Maker
    I just lost a match in ATV to an opponent playing this card. I guess to level the playing field and keep it fair, everyone should use it too. I am considering adding it to my deck.
  • naabaldan
    I was able to handle it feeding the board constantly wìth creature thx to urza and brokhans third.
    I decided to not use the card even if it gives you a great advantage. 
  • Firinmahlazer
    Firinmahlazer Posts: 417 Mover and Shaker
    @Oktagon_Support

This needs to be addressed ASAP. This card is killing competitive play. I had to redo my Timeless Voyage decks just to make sure I can deal with this card.
  • greenmeanie
    greenmeanie Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    I too have ran into this problem in RT.  I managed to despite this problem but definitely needs attention ASAP.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thank you so much for all the feedback!
    This issue is now under investigation.
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,607 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is a ridiculously overpowered bug. It is incredible that everyone isn’t running this card in every deck at the moment. Great to see that so many is not abusing this bug.
  • naabaldan
    i lost matches in hxb due to this bug. it looks like sometimes it works but most of the time i didn't. Decks are populated with this card. while luck is the only chance to stay perfect we all sould gain 100% points plus 10 extra points because that bug is back again also
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,607 Chairperson of the Boards
    @naabaldan - 😂 That’ll be the day, but seriously I don’t think that is going to happen they will most likely gives us all 30 crystals and move along.

On another subject I lost my first match to your deck on HxB top node. Well done, extremely powerful even without huge cascades, sadly I rage quit before noting down the card list.  :s
  • Jonster78
    Jonster78 Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Saw this with Colossal Tussle as well.  I was winning until this card was trotted out with  Starfield of nyx.  I was able to stay ahead most of the game but ended up losing after playing for an hour and a half.  
  • naabaldan
    for the current coalition event labyrinth worked normal again but still has a chance to exile a nontoken creature
  • naabaldan
    for the current coalition event labyrinth worked normal again but still has a chance to exile a nontoken creature
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards

Hi everyone,

Do you have any reports about this card?
    How is it working lately? 

• BongoTheGrey
    BongoTheGrey Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    I played yesterday against it on the Rising Tensions tokens node and it was working fine! It exiled my non token creatures and brought them back into the battlefield. So thanks a lot for fixing it!