Your WORST MPQ moment of the day (REALITY thread)

Comments

• StillMonsoon3
    StillMonsoon3 Posts: 58 Match Maker
    jredd said:
    was hoard breaking in LL's this morning. pulled my usual 80-100 pulls. ended up with a champed onslaught, apoc at 9 covers, and km at 5.  seeing as apoc is awfully useful i decided to pull another 1000 cp worth. pulled 5 straight onslaughts for 5* pulls. looks like apoc rides into the classics sunset @ 9 covers. major bummer.
    I'm trying to finish off my Apocalypse as well. When KM entered latest is was at 5/3/3. I'm still at 5/3/3. I did pull four 5* though, all green for Onslaught to put him at 0/5/0....
  • Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 678 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2020
    Simulator PVP. I went into fight with Cardusa/Mr. F, got my 8 blue and was happy with "I will stun Bishop" to learn that I had 0 blue AP. I learned the hard way that he also steals blue AP. Jesus Christ, does he has a boundary of his OPiness? And I am 4* player and I can clearly say that his level of OPiness is infinite and that he HAS TO be nerfed/changed like... a months before he was released*?

* Which means that he never should be released as he is now.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2020
    He also reduces your strongest colour by 6 when he uses his stun. So, Mr Fantastic is your highest levelled character. If he's tied with one of the other two, switch him to the left or right and it should target yellow or red. I have no problem dealing with Bishop as a 4* player. I think it could be a case of using the wrong team to deal with him.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    So I somehow blundered into a Top 100 finish in SCL10. So why, you may be asking, is that a bad thing? I also acknowledge that you might not be asking that: you could be thinking Mmm, is having a third donut really a bad thing? I can't decide that for you. Anyway, where was I? Ah yes - so now my idiot brain got to thinking. You did that. With Banner! You can do it again! This is clearly nonsense - to start I had no intention of achieving this and I can't tell you whether it was down to luck, player apathy or space monsters but my brain needs to disengage itself of the idea. Also - Legion was the 4E and he goes invisible! Ha ha, bad luck space monsters and Spider-dweebs! But that isn't an every day thing - one day it is going to be Jubilee and there is no way she is going to survive past even one Practiced Pistol shot. And another thing - I totally chickened out of even trying the instant death mode. I am a fraud - SCL10 should be for true warriors. So there really is no chance of me going back to SCL10 for Strange Sights...definitely not. Or maybe not.
    So did you eat that donut?
  • Mr_F
    edited July 2020
    He also reduces your strongest colour by 6 when he uses his stun. So, Mr Fantastic is your highest levelled character. If he's tied with one of the other two, switch him to the left or right and it should target yellow or red. I have no problem dealing with Bishop as a 4* player. I think it could be a case of using the wrong team to deal with him.

I usually dont have that much  problem too. I just used my 2nd strongest team as mine primary was down and no health packs avaible. I just forgot that attack tiles stacks for triggering his blue. Thats what killed me. It does not change the fact that he is overpowered as nuke compared to a knive.
  • StillMonsoon3
    Mr_F said:

I usually dont have that much  problem too. I just used my 2nd strongest team as mine primary was down and no health packs avaible. I just forgot that attack tiles stacks for triggering his blue. Thats what killed me. It does not change the fact that he is overpowered as nuke compared to a knive.
    Not to hijack the thread, but I just noticed your forum name. Arrested Development reference I hope? :)

• Mr_F
    edited July 2020
    Mr_F said:

Not to hijack the thread, but I just noticed your forum name. Arrested Development reference I hope? :)

Mr_F -> Mr. F. -> Mister Fantastic. In my mother tongue is it also just equivalent of saying "Mr. Amazing." or "Mr. Incredible". Reference to Reed Richards is intented.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mr_F said:

For British eyes only! 
  • StillMonsoon3
    Mr_F said:
    Mr_F said:

Mr_F -> Mr. F. -> Mister Fantastic. In my mother tongue is it also just equivalent of saying "Mr. Amazing." or "Mr. Incredible". Reference to Reed Richards is intented.
    "I think I made a huge mistake."
  • StillMonsoon3
    DarthDeVo said:
    Mr_F said:

For British eyes only! 
    Watch out for the Merry Poppuns. She's not the tourist killing sort.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,106 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mr_F said:

And Bishop just blue himself...
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,247 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mr_F said:

And Bishop just blue himself...
    Bishop is a One-Man Blue Man Group.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,106 Chairperson of the Boards
    Finding out that the "worst" color for the Ultron/Daken/Sentry team is yellow by having Yelena's abilities give that team enough yellow for Sentry to cast his Sacrifice for 5K strike tile.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Finding out that the "worst" color for the Ultron/Daken/Sentry team is yellow by having Yelena's abilities give that team enough yellow for Sentry to cast his Sacrifice for 5K strike tile.

That actually worked out pretty well for me. He downed himself in the process, and then Daken immediately got rid of the Strike with a Chemical Reaction :smiley:
    My daily resupply was a red 5* Iron Man cover. For my 5/2/2 5* Iron Man. At least it'll be a free LT in a couple of years when I get him champed?
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 967 Critical Contributor
    From a while back, but finishing PVE in 11th place just 9 points behind 10th place. 
  • Mr_F
    edited August 2020
    I would like to ask not kindly who is the tinykitty man who get idea that got the idea for 4* node in today's Welcome to SHIELD with Anti-Venom and who is the tinikitty man who accepted that. Not to mention
    1. that NONE of enemy steals AP and I expierenced losing many AP in that node.
    2. purple generator for Switch and cheap Iceman stun.
    3. not a single et least ok board in every my run so far!
    4. Lacking crucial AP every time I switched 3rd  champion. Like no red for Valkyrie, Green for X-23 or blue for Karnak.
    5. And stunning always the crucial champion with AP apperaing out of nowhere (like Iceman using stun with 4 blue AP....) or Switch Purple.
    6. And 3rd time Iceman or Mockinbird/Ironheart combo. 200* champions and we have same teams.
    7. And propably a dozen other bugs or whatever.
    For God sake I was never so much stunlocked, pissed off and swearing cause of MPQ since Simulator 4* node with Bishop 5* node With Hammercap?Hawkeye! Fo God sake, CHALLENGING! NOT FRUSTRATING OF PISSING OF! AND TESTED! NOT BUGGED!
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 967 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2020
    Mr_F said:
    I would like to ask not kindly who is the tinykitty man who get idea that got the idea for 4* node in today's Welcome to SHIELD with Anti-Venom and who is the tinikitty man who accepted that. Not to mention
    1. that NONE of enemy steals AP and I expierenced losing many AP in that node.
    2. purple generator for Switch and cheap Iceman stun.
    3. not a single et least ok board in every my run so far!
    4. Lacking crucial AP every time I switched 3rd  champion. Like no red for Valkyrie, Green for X-23 or blue for Karnak.
    5. And stunning always the crucial champion with AP apperaing out of nowhere (like Iceman using stun with 4 blue AP....) or Switch Purple.
    6. And 3rd time Iceman or Mockinbird/Ironheart combo. 200* champions and we have same teams.
    7. And propably a dozen other bugs or whatever.
    For God sake I was never so much stunlocked, pissed off and swearing cause of MPQ since Simulator 4* node with Bishop 5* node With Hammercap?Hawkeye! Fo God sake, CHALLENGING! NOT FRUSTRATING OF PISSING OF! AND TESTED! NOT BUGGED!
    I brought Str5nge, and focused on SWitch first. No problem whatsoever. And in the 5* node I used Bishop, and focused on Decoy first. Worked surprisingly well. 
  • Mr_F
    My average 5* coverage is 2,44. Strange has 2. Not a great idea. I am a 4* player with 30 champions so...
  • Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 406 Mover and Shaker
    edited August 2020
    Mr_F said:
    My average 5* coverage is 2,44. Strange has 2. Not a great idea. I am a 4* player with 30 champions so...
    I brought Karnak and focused on the commander first to stop the free AP gain. Plus I made sure to match purple and blue as much as possible so they couldn’t.

But I fully agree that they need to switch out our opponents. It’s silly to keep the same ones every event. 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I used Miles Morales. I thought he is the obvious choice in that node. 5 covers in yellow should be good.