MARVEL Puzzle Quest Will Be On SDCC@Home at the Official SDCC Twitch Channel (7/23/20)

124»

Comments

• JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:

So.....do the devs engage in a dialogue or conversation anywhere?.
    I started messaging them every day or so about updating the Support stores just before they added Widow's Batons. When they finally did, I thanked them in another tweet. The MPQ Twitter liked the tweet that thanked them.

That's the most direct interaction I've had with them in a long time. Hardly a dialogue or conversation, but there was a two-way flow of information, minimal as it was.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    The last meaningful 2-way thread on here I can recall that wasn't to do with a bug was back in March, when @Demiurge_[bagman] was very involved in the Update to S.H.I.E.L.D. Training thread https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/916999#Comment_916999

Then when they suggested someone create a similar "feedback on support circuit" thread, and I did, they never engaged with that.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe we just haven't been sacrificing the right kind of tribute to open up a dialogue with the Skylords Devs? The Greek Gods back in the day liked sheep, pigs and cattle before they would bestow their wisdom on you (or y'know, send a sea monster to destroy your city) but as our guys are modern day deities maybe we should be offering Frappuccinos and Cronuts? Then they might send a sign! I just hope that sign isn't an update that makes phones explode if we have failed to please them...

• Jexy
    Jexy Posts: 52 Match Maker
    It's clear that sacrificing time and money doesn't work.
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Burnt offerings and tripods always seemed popular, certainly in the Iliad. There are definitely similarities there with the Olympian gods - capricious, vindictive, petty, vainglorious... and the gods were pretty bad too!

I’ll see myself out.