vip master renewal falls back to vip 2 again

Options
naabaldan
naabaldan Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
this issue was fixed with 4.3 and is back with 4.4 testing my nerves.
since i reached vip 12 every following renewal did reset my vip level to 2, Clearing special offers from the vault which arrived with higher vip level, cancels all tear rewards i already received like masterpieces crafting and let me open one ingame ticket after the other until 4.3 arrived and its back now. i am at vip 17 not 2.
this is a Strange way to say "thank you" for being vip for such a long time...
Tagged:

Comments

• Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,611 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2020
    Options
    @naabaldan - you are truly a loyal (and patient) player/customer. 

I wonder, if the devs are updating a VIP counter with +1 every month, instead of adding an if-statement. The first approach would surely ensure a constant stream of work. :-D 
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hi @naabaldan
    Letting you know that your case is being looked up close and serving as a base to our investigation about this case.
    Thank you so much for the feedback!
  • naabaldan
    naabaldan Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Tremayne said:
    @naabaldan - you are truly a loyal (and patient) player/customer. 

I wonder, if the devs are updating a VIP counter with +1 every month, instead of adding an if-statement. The first approach would surely ensure a constant stream of work. :-D 
    the main issue lies in the fact that they were not aware of vip can go past 12. thats why it resets, than they added NEW vip levels and fixed the issue but the Code is gone
    btw my vip was restored to 17 manually.
    maybe i am here again in one month
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,611 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @naabaldan - Strange the code has disappeared! They shouldn’t have to restore your VIP level every month and they should be able to handle it in the VIP to Vault access granting code so that you got all the benefits of level 12 (or whatever the max level is at any given moment)