Judgment cards now visible!

Bubbles_CS
Bubbles_CS Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
Judgment cards are now visible in the game!
They aren’t visible as far as I can tell from the card lookup in the main menu, but you can see them if you follow these steps:
1) Go into legacy Training Grounds, select a deck and edit your deck
2) Choose filter and select the Judgment set icon (after Torment). This will include Judgment but not exclude other sets.
3) Check the “Show all cards” box. Judgment cards will be among the cards.

Choosing any other set filter with Judgment causes only that other set (and not Judgment) to appear. You can use other filters like “not mastered” and “regular card art” to trim out some of the non-Judgment cards. Also, there are no commons so you can filter those out, too.

Go check it out before they fix it ;)

Comments

• Ampersand
    Ampersand Posts: 206 Tile Toppler
    Poking through those cards, there also appear to be some exclusive THB Hydra cards too! I can't remember, but I think they are the ones that the Hydra enemy uses during the Hydra event. Will these ever be available to players?
  • Bubbles_CS
    Ampersand said:
    Poking through those cards, there also appear to be some exclusive THB Hydra cards too! I can't remember, but I think they are the ones that the Hydra enemy uses during the Hydra event. Will these ever be available to players?
    Good catch. I didn’t take a thorough look and didn’t see these.
  • Bubbles_CS
    @critman Not everyone playing legacy to be competitive. There are tons of Johnnies out there, and there is also a nostalgia factor... The fact that they are rounding this block with the third set (not to mention the second) suggests that it had enough success to make it worth building (and supporting when it comes to squashing bugs). There must be enough players who want the cards even if they aren’t needed.

I have always enjoyed block restricted formats, so playing Odyssey / Torment / Judgment sounds like fun.

I appreciate the Spike perspective, too, but I do enjoy finding ways to deal trillions of damage sometimes, or winning only with lands or some other weirdness.
  • Bubbles_CS
    critman said:
    @critman Not everyone playing legacy to be competitive. There are tons of Johnnies out there, and there is also a nostalgia factor... The fact that they are rounding this block with the third set (not to mention the second) suggests that it had enough success to make it worth building (and supporting when it comes to squashing bugs). There must be enough players who want the cards even if they aren’t needed.
    "If Oktagon are doing something, there must be a good reason for it" is certainly one of the more hopeful takes on the game I've seen! Good luck with that!
    Haha thanks! I am trying to stay hopeful and positive. It’s a pretty basic business decision so it feels like a reasonable assumption, but I take your point.
  • Bubbles_CS
    For anyone coming to this thread now, please know that the Judgment set icon is still there but Judgment cards are no longer in the results as of the data push a day or two ago.