Token issue

GretchenLyr
GretchenLyr Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
Has anyone else had issues with placing more tokens onto the battlefield on existing same type tokens. The game is requesting that I replace the creature token that already exists?
Tagged:

Comments

• Bubbles_CS
    Bubbles_CS Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    No issues for me yet. What tokens are you having trouble with, @gretchenlyr?
  • Firinmahlazer
    Firinmahlazer Posts: 417 Mover and Shaker
    Has anyone else had issues with placing more tokens onto the battlefield on existing same type tokens. The game is requesting that I replace the creature token that already exists?
    Not trying to be critical. I say this because I've done it myself. 

Is it possible you are confusing vigilant solider tokens with lifelink soldier tokens? They are not the same and do not stack.
  • Julie71
    Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    @Oktagon_Support I am pretty sure fixed this with the last update @GretchenLyrGretchenLyr said:

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hi @GretchenLyr
    Thank you for the feedback!
    Could you provide more details?
    Which tokens were you trying to stack?
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,607 Chairperson of the Boards
    I tried to replace 4 zombies made by Bolas1 with Illuna. The zombies disappeared and Illuna stayed in my hand. Is there a support that can force this behaviour?
  • greenmeanie
    greenmeanie Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    I have had this issue.  When try to replace a token with a regular creature you have sacrifice 2 to get it in the board.  Or you wait till your next turn to put on the board.
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,226 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just pointing out that the OP specifically stated, "placing more tokens onto the battlefield on existing same type tokens".  

Not "replacing tokens with nontoken creatures", which was a known issue (that I thought was going to be fixed).
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,607 Chairperson of the Boards
    @madwren - you are totally correct, that the OP had a different take on a token related problem. However, it seemed related at the time of writing. Now, I have come to realise that there seems to be a general issue with the functionality of the app, so these observations may stem from that same problem.
  • TheHunter
    TheHunter Posts: 274 Mover and Shaker
    Just as an aside, the original token replacement problem seems fixed in the update - I've been able to replace token stacks with creatures successfully for the first time in ages!

@GretchenLyr has a different issue and I'd be interested to read here the specifics that Oktagon has asked for.