When does Apocalypse leave LLs ?

Options
tonypq
tonypq Posts: 549 Critical Contributor
edited July 2020 in MPQ General Discussion
Any idea about when Apocalypse leaves the LL store ?

The Killmknger special store has ended, so I figured Apocalypse would rotate out pretty soon, just not sure how soon. 

Comments

• Talestummy
    Talestummy Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Options
    Yelena moves out in a week 
  • Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 571 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yep, Yelena next, followed by apoc in a month.
  • Coubii
    Coubii Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Was too shy to ask it myself who will rotate.
    Thx! :)
  • RTA3000
    RTA3000 Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Do you guys think we’ll have another Yelena essential PVE to earn some shards before she leaves LL?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    RTA3000 said:
    Do you guys think we’ll have another Yelena essential PVE to earn some shards before she leaves LL?
    Not if there’s a boss event next, which seems likely. Next 5E is Banner and he’ll be up in the event after the boss. At that point Yelena will be enjoying Classic Retirement. 
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,260 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    RTA3000 said:
    From the sneak peek thread:

Fight For Wakanda (7/30/20) - 4 Day Event *New Update*
    Featured Characters:
    5-Star: Yelena Belova
    4-Star: Hellcat
    3-Star: Kamala Khan
    2-Star: Storm

• thedarkphoenix
    thedarkphoenix Posts: 557 Critical Contributor
    Options
    sinnerjfl said:
    RTA3000 said:
    From the sneak peek thread:

Fight For Wakanda (7/30/20) - 4 Day Event *New Update*
    Featured Characters:
    5-Star: Yelena Belova
    4-Star: Hellcat
    3-Star: Kamala Khan
    2-Star: Storm

Thank goodness!
  • tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 549 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Will Yelena rotate out Monday ?
  • Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    tonypq said:
    Will Yelena rotate out Monday ?
    That’s the expectation. 
  • Jacklag
    Jacklag Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2020
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    RTA3000 said:
    Not if there’s a boss event next, which seems likely. Next 5E is Banner and he’ll be up in the event after the boss. At that point Yelena will be enjoying Classic Retirement. 
    How did you know which 5E would come next? I would love to know in advance which week 5*Thor will be for sale.
  • bluewolf
    Options
    Jacklag said:
    bluewolf said:
    RTA3000 said:
    How did you know which 5E would come next? I would love to know in advance which week 5*Thor will be for sale.
    In this case I was looking at the Sneak Peek.

The 5E used to be very predictable for Classics, where they had a specific rotation they were following. Lately, though, they seem to be kind of randomized.  Unless they are following some theme or something, they seem to be jumping around right now.
  • MrPlow
    MrPlow Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Yelena is out, Killmonger is in.  So I guess it'll be at least 6 weeks till Apoc leaves depending on what the devs plan is after Anti-Venom.
  • bluewolf
    Options
    MrPlow said:
    Yelena is out, Killmonger is in.  So I guess it'll be at least 6 weeks till Apoc leaves depending on what the devs plan is after Anti-Venom.
    I think we can bank on a 5* to follow Eddie#2, since we have been in the 5* firehose since 2020 started.

Poccy gets an extra two weeks compared to the 10-12 week cycle we have been on but he's still going to shorter than the old 4/4/5 releases got.
  • thedarkphoenix
    thedarkphoenix Posts: 557 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The amount of time apoc is in latest is pretty much perfect, although BW time in the latest was good too
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    i have mine at 11/13. I'd really like to finally fully cover a 5 star before they are pulled. I haven't been this close to completing a new 5 star in months. Just need more breathing room between releases.