Comments

• JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Still not yet appearing in a pool:

Black Widow's Batons
    Kra-Van
    Pocket Radio 

There are still two (non Infinity Stone) supports I don't have. Anybody want to guess which two?

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,293 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    On Tuesday 4/28/20, they updated the Support pool of 15.  It was another repeat grouping.

Hulkling
    Hydra Henchmen (OT)
    Korg (OT)
    Lockheed
    Proxima Midnight (OT)
    Quantum Realm
    Quinjet (OT)
    Royal Talon Fighter
    Sp//dr
    Sharon Carter (OT)
    The Dora Milaje
    The Milano (OT)
    Vintage Shield (OT)
    Web-Shooters (OT)
    Wong (OT)

This grouping last appeared in February 2020.

Still not yet appearing in a pool of 15:

Black Widow's Batons
    Kra-Van
    Pocket Radio

No other changes in Support distribution or anything else have occurred since Support Circuit was closed around early April 2019.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Supports are broken and I think they have put themselves in a tough spot.

Bring back Support bundles and Support Store. 
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    JHawkInc said:

Black Widow's Batons
    Kra-Van
    Pocket Radio 

There are still two (non Infinity Stone) supports I don't have. Anybody want to guess which two?

Maybe two of the same ones I'm missing? Kra-Van and BW Batons.

Still also missing Quantum Realm and Tinkerer. Finally started hoarding tokens last season to save to pull only when those are featured. I want Quantum Realm first, so avoided trying for Tinkerer last set. Hopefully will get QR this go. 8 Beginner and 3 Advanced only though, not liking my odds. 
  • JHawkInc
    Options
    Yep. Still not in the rotation, either, so I guess I'll continue to hoard the limited Support tokens I acquire (5 Basic 1 Advanced, at the moment) until at least one of them shows up.

I'm getting close to maxing out my current Supports, too. Got 4 Rank 4's left, all at level 100/200, slowly grinding away. Kinda wish they'd figured out token distribution and kept releasing supports. So much room for fun things (X Mansion, the Fantasticar, alternate Iron Man suits, Jarnbjorn, the Ultimate Nullifier, a Cosmic Cube, so on and so forth).
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    Options
    how the hell do you guys hoard for those lol? I get like 1-2 a month
  • DarthDeVo
    Options
    Well, pleasantly surprised, got a Rank 2 Quantum Realm on my third Beginner pull. Second Advanced pull netted a Rank 4 Sharon Carter, up from Rank 2. Now back to waiting for Tinkerer to show back up again. 
  • bluewolf
    Options
    On Thursday, May 28, they rotated the Support pool, as they do every season as it starts.  The current pool of 15 is now:

Ancestral Plane 
    Atlantis
    Carol's Communicator
    Chewie
    Corvus Glaive (OT)
    Ebony Maw (OT)
    Hope Summers
    Shuri's Lab
    Spider-Sense
    Stepford Cuckoos
    Taskmaster's Sword
    The Carol Corps
    Vanessa Fisk
    Victorious
    Wasp Gauntlets

Black Widow's Batons
    Kra-Van
    Pocket Radio

No changes in Support acquisition have occurred, although there is currently a vault with a Rank 3 The Carol Corps in it.  Also, there is a bundle for sale with 3 Advanced Support tokens, along with some iso, riso, 2 CP and 1200 HP for $29.99.
  • JHawkInc
    Options
    They did it! They finally did it!

16 Supports to pick from, and Widows Batons are on the list!

12 Basic tokens, 2 Advanced, saved up for this moment!

All dupes. All R-ISO I don't really need. The Batons are finally here, and I can't even do anything to chase them.
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I had 8 saved basic tokens, and I got a 1* Batons!  I also got a 3* Stormbreaker, which is an upgrade for me.  6 others were dupes.  Sorry for the bad luck JHawk.
  • krakenoon
    krakenoon Posts: 355 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Pretty good options in this one. Batons, chimichanga, Yaro root & others. Unfortunately, I think I’m holding out for Ebony to come around again 8(.
  • DarthDeVo
    Options
    Had 4 Advanced and 16 Beginner tokens to pull. I actually didn't notice the Batons were added; I was chasing Tinkerer, one of the few I don't have. So I was surprised to pull a Rank 2 BW Batons.

Never did get Tinkerer, but managed to also pull Rank 3 Batons and upped Mirror Image to Rank 3 as well. The rest were dupes. 
  • MrPlow
    MrPlow Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2020
    Options
    When's the last time that Master tokens were available?  Do you think we'll ever see it again?  They might've been available for sale in a bundle but I can't remember.
  • bluewolf
    Options
    MrPlow said:
    When's the last time that Master tokens were available?  Do you think we'll ever see it again?  They might've been available for sale in a bundle but I can't remember.
    It's been a long time, that's for sure.  Who knows.  Maybe they will offer them again.  You could buy them in bundles when new Supports came along, but you had to use CP to get those bundles. Then they had them in the Support Circuit vaults.
  • bluewolf
    edited August 2020
    Options
    On Thursday June 25, the Support Pool rotated to the following group of 16 Supports (!):

Arc Reactor
    Avengers Tower
    Black Widow's Batons (!)
    Chimichanga
    Cull Obsidian
    Destroyer Gun
    Element Guns
    Kimoyo Beads
    Lucky
    Mirror Image
    Sanctum Sanctorum
    Stormbreaker
    The Blackbird
    The Tinkerer
    Vibranium Ore
    Yaro Root

Kra-Van
    Pocket Radio 

For the first time since approx July 2019, Black Widow's Batons are available to be pulled from a pool  This change was a result of adding the Support to an existing pool which otherwise was available a couple rotations ago.  Maybe the other two missing Supports will show up in the next 2 pools.

No other changes in distribution, although there have been some recent bundles of tokens.  There also have been a number of UI improvements for the system lately, which could indicate some distribution improvements are coming.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    OJSP said:
    Kra-Van is in store.

I wish they would start making Supports again so we could have a Spider Mobile/buggy. Then Spidey and Kraven could have a race!
  • bluewolf
    Options
    On Thursday 7/23/20, they updated the Support pool.  It has 16 Supports this time as they added in Kra-Van for the first time.  The rest of the Supports are a repeat grouping.

Hulkling
    Hydra Henchmen (OT)
    Korg (OT)
    Kra-Van
    Lockheed
    Proxima Midnight (OT)
    Quantum Realm
    Quinjet (OT)
    Royal Talon Fighter
    Sp//dr
    Sharon Carter (OT)
    The Dora Milaje
    The Milano (OT)
    Vintage Shield (OT)
    Web-Shooters (OT)
    Wong (OT)

This grouping last appeared in April 2020.

Still not yet appearing in a pool of 15:

Pocket Radio - hopefully next month!

Now we just need a better way to get tokens and a shard system for leveling up ranks....
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Actually pulled the Kra-Van off a support yesterday! OK, it was 1 star but I got one!
  • bluewolf
    Options
    On Thursday, August 20, they rotated the Support pool, as they do every season as it starts.  The current pool of 16 is now:

Ancestral Plane 
    Atlantis
    Carol's Communicator
    Chewie
    Corvus Glaive (OT)
    Ebony Maw (OT)
    Hope Summers
    Pocket Radio
    Shuri's Lab
    Spider-Sense
    Stepford Cuckoos
    Taskmaster's Sword
    The Carol Corps
    Vanessa Fisk
    Victorious
    Wasp Gauntlets

So, after a long, long time, you can try to pull a Pocket Radio.

I pulled a Rank 1 just a day or so ago!

Assuming they keep the pools of 16 going and don't add any Supports, they will all be available to be pulled on a rotating basis with 3 different pools.  We will see what happens when/if they add any.

No changes in Support token acquisition have occurred.  However, an Advanced Support token will be coming to players via the Marvel "Play at Home" program if you log in during late August/early September.