Marvel Puzzle Quest Sneak Peek: July, 2020 (Updated 7/28/20)

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards

• jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,068 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:

Lol, well...there would be very little draw for a special store containing Banner or Iron man. Wa5p should be next I think.
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    I’m guessing it has something to do with the upcoming release of Marvel Avenger’s console game. From Wikipedia:

The team is forced to reassemble to save the world from peril in the form of A.I.M. led by MODOK which threatens ending the world from superpowers. 

The game features an online co-op mode, allowing players to assemble a team of heroes of their own. The playable characters include Steve Rogers / Captain America (Jeff Schine), Tony Stark / Iron Man (Nolan North), Bruce Banner / Hulk (Troy Baker), Thor(Travis Willingham), Natasha Romanova / Black Widow (Laura Bailey), and Kamala Khan / Ms. Marvel (Sandra Saad).

We’ve gotten new A.I.M. henchmen introduced along with several of the above playable Avengers featured out of order. Perhaps the above is a clue as to who comes next?

• krakenoon
    krakenoon Posts: 355 Mover and Shaker
    I still find it humorous when Travis & Laura work on the same titles.
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    jp1 said:
    DAZ0273 said:

Lol, well...there would be very little draw for a special store containing Banner or Iron man. Wa5p should be next I think.
    IRONically 2 of the 6 5* I have no covers for .
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    krakenoon said:
    I still find it humorous when Travis & Laura work on the same titles.
    Bidet? :)
  • krakenoon
    krakenoon Posts: 355 Mover and Shaker
    @iron-n-wine

Bidet.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:

2 4's in a row!!!!!  

What world am I living in?  Is it 2019 again?  I can't tell with the pandemic.
    I’m curious if this is to make up for the back to back 5s we had, or is this maybe going to be a new normal again? Who knows!!
    if only there was some kind of forum or something where they could briefly share their plans with the loyal gaming folk  :|
  • MrPlow
    MrPlow Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Is it me or did the side nodes take a huge jump for day 2 compared to other boss fights.  What's the 1v1 level going to be on Sunday if it's lvl 419 on day 2.
  • axmoss
    axmoss Posts: 230 Tile Toppler
    MrPlow said:
    Is it me or did the side nodes take a huge jump for day 2 compared to other boss fights.  What's the 1v1 level going to be on Sunday if it's lvl 419 on day 2.
    First 24 hours are easy. After that they take a HUGE level increase
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    452 Sandman now on day 2 
  • axmoss
    452 Sandman now on day 2 
    mine is 511 Sandman
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,191 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hate the huge jump. Grinding this event at this level is not worth the rewards. 

The rewards should scale with the difficulty as well. 

I hate this so much....... 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2020
    387 here. Which round are you at?
  • axmoss
    Round 8. If you were asking me.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,245 Chairperson of the Boards
    axmoss said:
    Round 8. If you were asking me.
    The Round of the boss doesn't determine the level of the side nodes - just how many flips/refreshes it has been..... First 3 flips are super low, next one is a big jump.

The side nodes are roster-scaled.  My Sandman node is 524....my top 3 toons are 481, 481, and 472.

Just in case people didn't know.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    My sandman is 506 after clearing.
    But its true that the 1vs1 was a lot harder than the boss
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    I took several runs at the Venom one this morning.
  • MrPlow
    MrPlow Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Looks like Onslaught and Killmonger should be reversed in the Strange Sights PVE.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Y'know, I might well have bought that Critical Mission Resupply if it had dropped while Yelena was still in Latest. Really can't manage to care enough about OS or KM to shell out actual dollars, tho.