PvE Event Idea: The New Avengers

Kang the Conqueror has killed the Avengers, leading to a dark timeline that you must travel back in time and prevent, by putting together your own team of 5 characters!

Basically this would be a PvE event in which the gameplay is altered to field a team of 5 characters instead of the usual 3, so the limits of team synergy can be stretched to new extremes. I'm thinking nodes of increasing difficulty that ends in a boss battle against a new big bad, Kang the Conqueror being my off the top of my head suggestion.

Comments

• Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    I wonder if it is possible to have player teams in waves in a manner like the Maggia or the Hand in some events. If so, this suggestion might work. There would be no need in making major changes. Matches would start with your first three characters, then add the next character in line as characters are downed. The only problem are characters like Loki and Immortal Hulk that can come back after being downed. To avoid those complications, all characters in reserve will come in at once as a second wave after the first wave of characters are all downed.