When will yelena leave LL? also, is it worth pulling with 210ish pulls only (i have 2.5 covers)

Options
Akroma
Akroma Posts: 77 Match Maker
edited July 2020 in MPQ Character Discussion
Hi guys, ive asked one thing earlier this week, but was for a friend. given the answer received, now il ask for me :) sorry for the annoyance :(

My objective is to get apocalypse, but afeter my previous post, yelena may be better for me than killmonger.

I have 210ish pulls, but i already have 2 covers and a half for yelena, and 2 for apocalypse. there is also the targeted shards option.

I have thor, kitty, okoye, profx, iceman, beta, carnage, storm, black bolt, and dr strange champed.

they are all 451-453, except for strange who is 458

Is IMPORTANT to note that beacuse of the levels i have, my okoye cant tank for thor :( and most of the games, specially esentials, i find myself getting purpple black and blue, when i cant match TU or yellow, just to now getting thor in the front, and then its ap i wont use. also is not that optimal to run sabertooth because of not being able to match red.

My idea was to wait till the next pve, or at least to see the preview of the next pve, to see if by chance, there will be yelena shards before she leaves.

If i wont have the chance to check, because is like tomorrow or something, what do you recomend me?

1) target apocalypse only? or target first yelena then apocalypse?

2) with so many apocalypse that i presume will come the closer we are to him leaving LL, is still worth targeting bishop? mine is at 305 level.

thank you very much for yout help :)

PS: the chances the next 5* being better than apocalypse are very low right? :)

Comments

• jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,069 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I would pull. I’d start with Yelena targeted and depending how the pulls go maybe switch to Apocalypse. She will be featured again on the 30th, not sure if this is before or after she leaves LL.

Anyway, once Yelena is covered I’d switch to put as many covers on Apoc as possible.

I don’t see any reason not to keep targeting Bishop. Extra levels on him are always useful.

As for the next 5, there is no way of knowing. I doubt they will be better than Apocalypse, but they might be the next meta...you are always rolling the dice on that.
  • Akroma
    Options
    jp1 said:
    I would pull. I’d start with Yelena targeted and depending how the pulls go maybe switch to Apocalypse. She will be featured again on the 30th, not sure if this is before or after she leaves LL.

Anyway, once Yelena is covered I’d switch to put as many covers on Apoc as possible.

I don’t see any reason not to keep targeting Bishop. Extra levels on him are always useful.

As for the next 5, there is no way of knowing. I doubt they will be better than Apocalypse, but they might be the next meta...you are always rolling the dice on that.
    thanks for the info :)

on the other hand :( i got yelena champed, 12 covers on onslaught (still waiting for ons events to finish him) and only got 5 covers on apoc :(:(:(

i had 1, and i am about to have 2 levels via shards, so basically i have total 8 covers. i am saving the shards tho.

i still have 44 pulls, which ill use after yelena rotates :(
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,069 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Not too bad, target Apoc next time you pull and he should be featured at least once more before rotating out. Good chance to cover him fully still.
  • Akroma
    Options
    jp1 said:
    Not too bad, target Apoc next time you pull and he should be featured at least once more before rotating out. Good chance to cover him fully still.
    :):) thanks i as a little sad :( but now i feel a little better
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,913 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Agree with JP1. Its not the WORST thing that could’ve happened. You covered the one about to leave which is great. You still have time for Apocalypse. And some more shards coming. The fact that they are doing back to back 4* releases will give you even more time with him in Latests. Worst case, you’ll have to shard him to finish him and it might take longer than you’d like. You also might get some extra champ levels on Onslaught while chasing Apoc depending on distribution, which while not ideal, isn’t too bad. 
  • Akroma
    Options
    Agree with JP1. Its not the WORST thing that could’ve happened. You covered the one about to leave which is great. You still have time for Apocalypse. And some more shards coming. The fact that they are doing back to back 4* releases will give you even more time with him in Latests. Worst case, you’ll have to shard him to finish him and it might take longer than you’d like. You also might get some extra champ levels on Onslaught while chasing Apoc depending on distribution, which while not ideal, isn’t too bad. 
    thanks for the help as always :):) lets see what happens