M21 Update?

GrizzoMtGPQ
GrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 776 Critical Contributor
@Oktagon_Support what's going on with M21 (aka the next release). Are we going to see some preview cards any time soon?

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hi @GrizzoMtGPQ
    Thank you for the interest!
    I will probably receive preview content by next week. :smiley:
  • LoboX01
    LoboX01 Posts: 56 Match Maker
    Hi @GrizzoMtGPQ

Hi Marcela,

So does it mean, we can expect a release in the next two weeks, or last week of July?
  • naabaldan
    naabaldan Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    By use of a gamming keyboard with macros you are able to save all Images on your computer in seconds.
  • Firinmahlazer
    Firinmahlazer Posts: 417 Mover and Shaker
    naabaldan said:
    By use of a gamming keyboard with macros you are able to save all Images on your computer in seconds.
    Any tips for hooking up a gaming keyboard with macros to a Samsung Galaxy S10+?
  • versemage
    versemage Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Or a Moto G7?
  • Narcoticsagent
    Narcoticsagent Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2020
    naabaldan said:
    I have a feeling your question probably isnt serious but just in case it is.... Samsung sells an accessory called DeX that will allow you to use your phone like a desktop computer including doing things like hooking up a gaming keyboard and mouse.
  • andrewvanmarle
    andrewvanmarle Posts: 971 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2020
    Hi @GrizzoMtGPQ
    Ohhhh marcella, you are so mean keeping me in such suspense  ;)

Edit:

I have an idea: maybe you allready  got the images and are preparing an FAQ and the FB image gallery..... if so what about a daily post of one card  untill you are ready to post the whole thing in one go?

That way we have something to whet our appetite, and a reason to check in on the forum each day.
  • Firinmahlazer
    Firinmahlazer Posts: 417 Mover and Shaker
    naabaldan said:
    I have a feeling your question probably isnt serious but just in case it is.... Samsung sells an accessory called DeX that will allow you to use your phone like a desktop computer including doing things like hooking up a gaming keyboard and mouse.
    No I wasn't serious. This is a mobile game. I don't want to turn on my PC to look at the cards. 
  • GrizzoMtGPQ
    @Oktagon_Support any update? 
  • GrizzoMtGPQ
    @Oktagon_Support any further details you can supply on M21? I thought a preview was imminent ...
  • versemage
    versemage Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Yeah, like maybe some card or Planeswalker teasers. Heck, even a faint gurgling sound would be some response.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for all the interest  :blush:
    Let me check if I can get the Release Notes for you today!