The poll that will change everything! (Cough cough maybe not)

Bad
Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
So lets suppose you have the power of a demigod and you can choose a reward you would be happy to win on progression(what? Ridiculous power? I told you to be a demigod, not a god!):

The poll that will change everything! (Cough cough maybe not) 58 votes

I want iso and red iso, Im kind of like uncle Scrooge.
6%
ExraySithforeverFelizJexy 4 votes
Heroic and mighty tokens is what I like.
0%
More amount of 4* and 5* shards
18%
YasuruIridiousJangoLoreMoosePrimeCaptain_CarlmanAlfje17DyingLegendjp1JormagundTherealsmkspyJohnmcclaneisback 11 votes
I would like more small portions of 4* and 5* like those of introducing (in the end they come in handy).
0%
LL token, sir
18%
xKOBALTxabmorazMrBowersChipster22rdvargas1JackDeath666SolidusMoxh3dbngrflick01StillMonsoon3Sekilicious 11 votes
200 lucky shards of my favourite 4*(a new feature I just thought)
1%
NemoAbernnigan 1 vote
50 lucky shards of my favourite 5*( its easy to continue that line
20%
PolaresDeNappajreddTwomp_thaDJKrossrg72nwahs086Bubba3210ReecohElReyFelixIIAlonditeIIBad 12 votes
Supports tokens
31%
GrimSkalddivouneStevO-JsupergarvbluewolfSteve111turbomooseMadScientistTPF AlexisPtahhotepcaptainheathHeartbreaksoupHilkBigSoftieFFtupacboyJimboJamboXairNemesisEtherion 18 votes
Others. (Specify, and not being too snarky lol)
1%
Michael1957 1 vote

Comments

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,489 Chairperson of the Boards
    Supports tokens
    I don't know about everyone else, but I find the shards (4* and 5*,) covers, and tokens to be about in line with what would be expected as rewards in both PVE and PVP.  I can't speak to Iso, I've been post-Iso for about a year now so I don't know what the demands are, and because supports essentially don't come in any kind of regular basis now, I'm post Red Iso too.  Which leads me to my point:

Supports are way rarer than they should be, based on what they add to the game.  At this point they're all but impossible to get - if you pull a lot of PVE tokens you'll probably get 2-3 beginner support tokens a month.  The chance of drawing anything worthwhile from those is small, and gets smaller as you progress - if you have most of the supports at the 1-3 level you're almost certainly not going to get anything you want.  They should add beginning and advanced support tokens to progression, and probably add master tokens to placement.  A beginner support token should not be as rare as a 4* cover in a PVE vault.
    I also think that HP is coming in too slowly.  Ever since they changed up the system, I've been getting a lot less than I used to.  I haven't really been struggling to keep up, but I have a very robust 3* farm and selling off max champ 3*s gets you a lot of HP, so I think I'm exceptional there.  There's really no reason to be so stingy with this resource - it is absolutely required for newer players to roster characters and if they're going to keep an every-other-week release schedule (which they've been doing for several years,) then everyone is going to feel the pinch sooner or later, particularly if you hit 300 roster slots and the cost goes up.
    That's my $.02.  I think only support tokens and HP are really out of line with the rest of the game, and in general I think the rest of the game is giving resources at a reasonable level. That being said with the higher rate of release of 5* characters, that resource (CP and LT,) should probably increase too.  Ask me again in a month, I'm still seeing if I can keep ahead of it.
  • MrBowers
    MrBowers Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    LL token, sir
    I voted for LL. I do think that classic legendary tokens should be a reward of some sort either in pve or pvp or both so that players have more of a chance to cover the older characters
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,247 Chairperson of the Boards
    Supports tokens
    I would support a small amount of bonus shards for your favorite 4/5...maybe enough for 1 extra 4 a month and one extra 5 every 2 months, or something, if you played all the events to progression.  Technically more pulls (tokens/CP) would sort of accomplish this same goal.  But maybe just make them a little more frequent as far as odds, vs putting them in progression.

You did not list "CP" but that is something we "gave up" in exchange for shards, and I'd like to see an increase again to former levels as I never thought the exchange was needed nor fair.

Support tokens are incredibly hard to get and are long past due as a progression reward, especially given how they often simply give you a pittance of riso as you get dupes most of the time.  So that was my vote.

Your poll is interesting but a bit limited since you would imagine there would be some gradation in "extra" rewards in different SCLs.....so maybe a SCL5 player gets some Mightys but the SCL10 player gets some CP....who knows.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    I only use my 5* shards remedially, and my CP all goes into LL anyway. But with the New Normal release schedule moving the way it has been, we'll be getting to the point eventually here where Latest Legends is effectively a Special Legendary Store. So CP would give me the most flexibility. I have a feeling, or maybe a hope, that we'll be seeing more supports soon though, given all the UI/quality of life overhauls they've been getting out of the blue these last few updates. I really think if done correctly they can offset the horror that is the unrelenting character release schedule by a fortnight or two. So i'm not sure what to vote. I guess something support related, otherwise CP.
  • Bad
    It would be nice to advance in the 5* favourite chase for me.
    About cp, truth is I forgot to include that reward. But actually happens the same as HP(wich I didnt forgot), it seems unlikely that devs increase that resource.
    Anyway thanks for voting its really interesting to see the outcome.
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    Others. (Specify, and not being too snarky lol)
    I voted others , because I want better equality of players . There’s no reason for players with 10 or more champed 5* to be playing in levels 7 or 8 or possibly 9 when someone else’s strongest character is one level 330. Heavyweights don’t fight bantamweight opponents for the same reason .
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Supports tokens
    Definitely Support tokens. So hard to improve what you have or acquire anything new.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2020
    New currency for Support token store, shards for Support, or open up a Support Store based on CP. 

Beginner Token: 80-100 CP
    Advanced Token : 120-160 CP
    Master Token : 180-200 CP
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    While I appreciate the idea of awarding support tokens, I think they should rework the existing system instead.

So my vote would be to add additional shards for characters you hearted. (Based on SCL, this could range from 3* to 5*).
  • Feliz
    Feliz Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    I want iso and red iso, Im kind of like uncle Scrooge.
    I voted for iso because I'm desperate for some unchamped 4* (like 20) to be champed but next highest option would be more support tokens.
  • Bad
    Feliz said:
    I voted for iso because I'm desperate for some unchamped 4* (like 20) to be champed but next highest option would be more support tokens.
    I have 45 unchamped 4* lol