Dev Team Wants your Help! Graphical issues in the game

2»

Comments

• Fetid
    Fetid Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    I guess the latest patch was to solve these kinda problems. Sadly that didn't happend on my end. I still encounter these errors on a regular basis and this since the beginning of march. 
  • Demiurge_[bagman]
    Demiurge_[bagman] Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Thank you, @Fetid

If you are still seeing these issues, please hit this thread with: 

In-Game Name:
    Platform: Android or iOS?
    Device model:
    Operating system version:
    How often do you see this?
    Screenshots

Also, if you *used* to see these issues and no longer see them, can you also let us know?

Apologies for the continued issues. 

[ b ]

• Fetid
    edited July 2020
    In-Game Name: Rüdiger
    Platform: Android 
    Device model: Samsung Galaxy A40
    Operating system version: Android Version 10, One UI-version 2.0, Kernel 4.4.177-18598463
    How often do you see this? 3-4 times out of 10 matches.

Screenshots of some of the errors i regularly see:
    https://imgur.com/a/fRRA3uA
  • AndrewThinkman
    AndrewThinkman Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    edited August 2020
    In-Game Name: AndrewThinkman
    Device model: Galaxy Tab A - SM-T510
    Operating system version: Android Version 10, One UI-Version 2.1, Kernel 4.4.177-19000394
    How often do you see this? aprox.every 4th game

This started to happen since I did an Android-Update last week. Before that - no problems at all. On my mobile phone - Galaxy S10+ - no problems at all.

Tiles showing in the wrong color or with strange symbols. Special power bars showing in the wrong color.
    I have some screenshots too, but I don't know how to post them here. I have no link to them... can I integrate them  somehow directly in this comment?

• Fetid
    edited September 2020
    Not sure if this was stealth patched or i simply missed the patch note, but i looks like it finally fixed itself after almost half a year. Atleast i didn't noticed any graphical bugs in the last two days.

Edit: Nevermind. Just had another bug...
  • Yantur
    Yantur Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    In-Game Name: Yantur
    Device model: Huawei P20pro
    Operating system version: Android Version 10.0.0.171, EMUI 10.0.0, Kernel 4.14.116

How often do you see this? Around every 3rd-5th game. Its mainly tiles in the same colour (meaning black tiles are red but with a different Icon, if char is different) or transparent tiles.

Happened the first time in May after an Android update (I think previous version of the actual installed one). Reinstall didn't solve the problem. Can upload images if needed, look like the published ones. Can be really annoing in PvP (and PvE)
  • doom_decrees_it
    doom_decrees_it Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Been having this issue for months, it's absolutely maddening. Some rounds are workable, other rounds where one character tanks most colors, it can be impossible. 

In-Game Name: fritz_forever
    Device model: Galaxy A20
    Operating system version: Android version 10

What Graphical issues are you experiencing?: tiles don't load correctly, and/or tile colors under each character are incorrect and/or special tile characteristics don't display (Strike, Attack, etc)
    About when did you first see this issue: it's been several months now, I don't recall when
    How often do you see it: Every 3rd or 4th round

Some examples (though I've screen shot dozens): https://imgur.com/a/KuZVT35

• doom_decrees_it
    I lost all colored tiles just now in PVP, just staring at a blank screen full of tiles I couldn't see, nor could I see my team's health... needless to say I lost that round. You guys owe me 3 health packs from losing my team to this ****. It's been MONTHS, how is it not fixed yet?!
  • Yantur
    Yantur Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    It's not solved, have it still daily. No problem on Apple device, just on Android v10. Really annoying, just had 2 colours appearing completely invisible, lost the game and many PvP points. It is really annoying. 

• doom_decrees_it
    PVP is the worst, when you're shield hopping near the end, or playing someone like Vulture where you REALLY want to deny black but you can't see which is black... I'm so sick of it. What are the devs even doing to fix this for months and months?
  • AndrewThinkman
    AndrewThinkman Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Looks, like this is finally solved!