Question about Prologue 's reward

SleepyMSD
SleepyMSD Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
edited July 2020 in MPQ General Discussion
16 days ago, I started playing MPQ. 3* Human Torch (Classic) was the reward at stage 1 "Avengers Tower, Attacked!" and stage 7 "Top Floor" in H.A.M.M.E.R chapter. But when I create another account today, he is disappeared from the reward. What is happening here? Does anyone know about this problem? Thank you so much.
Tagged:

Comments

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm pretty sure the prologue only rewards you 1* and 2* characters. Maybe you received him from opening a standard token? There's about a 2% chance to receive a 3* character from a standard token.
  • SleepyMSD
    edited July 2020
    If you don't believe my question, here are the screenshots:
    https://imgur.com/PzV623u
    https://imgur.com/cmeH6JV
  • SleepyMSD
    DeNappa said:
    I'm pretty sure the prologue only rewards you 1* and 2* characters. Maybe you received him from opening a standard token? There's about a 2% chance to receive a 3* character from a standard token.
    I have taked some photos to prove it in the previous comment.
  • krakenoon
    krakenoon Posts: 355 Mover and Shaker
    Makes sense that they would update the prologue to get new players to the 3* tier a little earlier.
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2020
    See how in those pics you showed it says next to the pic of 3* Human Torch "Chance to win"?  A chance is not a guarantee.  There are also other rewards you could win.  Keep doing the node until you get the torch cover.

• SleepyMSD
    edited July 2020
    See how in those pics you showed it says next to the pic of 3* Human Torch "Chance to win"?  A chance is not a guarantee.  There are also other rewards you could win.  Keep doing the node until you get the torch cover.

It is a guarantee. 3* Human Torch is a reward which is similar to Iso-8, Token,.. when you clear a stage first 5 times. I could attack stage 7 "Top Floor" only 1 times and got it. What I need to do to prove it? Record a video?
    Btw you can't attack a stage in Prologue unlimited times.
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 982 Critical Contributor

taking a look at my own prologue for the top floor mission, the only reward that I won, and the only possible reward was 50 hp.  So it looks like 3 star human torch is not the only reward this mission offers.  It must be random.

Your first account was offered torch for this node, your second account must have been offered something else.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,247 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have to admit, I find it a  little amusing that they removed HP and gave you a 3* cover.....creating the demand for a slot while removing a tool to add one......

I thought you could hit Prologue nodes more than once in some nodes?

It's possible they didn't mean to sub in a Torch reward, or they are tweaking things and will put him in later, or something....sometimes they publish updates early, unintentionally, and have to backtrack later.

Maybe your first account lucked into an error that they have corrected.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mine still has the HP closed out when I checked. 
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,191 Chairperson of the Boards
    They should add a prestige mode to the prologue that let's you reset the entire thing to earn more rewards. Make so every prestige is gets harder and harder, but the rewards get better and better. Have the thing cap at 650.
  • SleepyMSD
    edited July 2020
    bluewolf said:
    I have to admit, I find it a  little amusing that they removed HP and gave you a 3* cover.....creating the demand for a slot while removing a tool to add one......

I thought you could hit Prologue nodes more than once in some nodes?

It's possible they didn't mean to sub in a Torch reward, or they are tweaking things and will put him in later, or something....sometimes they publish updates early, unintentionally, and have to backtrack later.

Maybe your first account lucked into an error that they have corrected.
    Not only these 2 stage 's rewards are changed. There are more stages have reward is HP and you get much HP than before.
  • RentedPanda
    RentedPanda Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Are the 2 accounts on different platforms?  I always hear Steam is different, maybe it gives different rewards, too?
  • SleepyMSD
    Are the 2 accounts on different platforms?  I always hear Steam is different, maybe it gives different rewards, too?
    Both are mobile version.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,529 Chairperson of the Boards
    Checked my Steam and Android account and both show the same rewards: 1 Health Pack (x2), 140 ISO, 100 ISO (x2) for the first mission and 50 HP for the 7th (Top Floor) mission.
    Finished Prologue on Steam 4 years ago, started on Android 1 year ago and haven't done all of the Prologue yet (saving the Health Packs for later)