Yet another "Which 4* should I champ?"

SciFiGirl42
SciFiGirl42 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
I've been working my way through my 4*'s and champing them. I've managed to champ 45 of them and I have another 26 that have enough covers but need more ISO-8. The problem is I'm not sure which ones I should prioritize right now.

The characters in question are:

Jubilee
War Machine
Sam Wilson
Ghost
Quake
X-23
Ghost Rider 
Mr. Fantastic 
Nebula
Spider-Woman
The Hulk (Totally Awesome)
Venom
Kingpin
The Thing
Spider-Man
Ant-Man
Lockjaw
Namor
Mordo
Gwenpool
Wasp
Karolina Dean
Super-Skrull
Ronin
Sandman
Maria Hill

Any suggestions for which I should champ first or which I should leave would be great.

Comments

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,901 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2020
    Top 5 in your list for me would be
    Wasp
    Quake
    Gwenpool
    Mordo
    Ghost

All of these are only useful when boosted or in special situations (Quake/Wasp). Otherwise you almost surely have better options given you have 45 already champed.

Quake is very handy in Shield Sim vs Juggs/Grocket/Gamora teams (pair her with your Juggs/Grocket and target enemy Gamora 1st).
    Wasps Black stun is very handy esp when the damage component is triggered and the Blue is annoying (and works well with Carol + Grocket in shield sim teams since it expires every turn triggering Carols boost).
    Ghost is a beast when boosted with her 5* match damage.
    Mordo's Purple is devastating vs teams that can't use one of their colors (primary is a passive) and his Blue hits like a truck.
    Gwenpools Purple is a unique power due to targeted destruction of row/column and her Green hits hard.

Spiderman may also be worthy of champing if you also have the other 4* spider characters (SpiderGwen, 2099, Miles) champed since they can form a super synergy team of web tile awesomeness that can take down high level teams (L400 plus)
    KGB

• SciFiGirl42
    KGB said:
    Spiderman may also be worthy of champing if you also have the other 4* spider characters (SpiderGwen, 2099, Miles) champed since they can form a super synergy team of web tile awesomeness that can take down high level teams (L400 plus)
    KGB

I have Miles champed (he was one of the first ones I did). Need one more cover to champ SpiderGwen and two more for 2099.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,572 Chairperson of the Boards
    Spider-man is also a beast in 1 v 1 situations, he can one shot high health enemies with his red with enough web tiles and is also hard to kill.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,572 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would also say that whilst Ghost is pretty good, I find that I don't really use her as I have Karnak champed and he is far more devastating.
    X-23 is worth considering because she is normally an Essential in X-Men v Apocalypse (assuming we will get more Boss Battles).
  • SciFiGirl42
    DAZ0273 said:
    I would also say that whilst Ghost is pretty good, I find that I don't really use her as I have Karnak champed and he is far more devastating.
    X-23 is worth considering because she is normally an Essential in X-Men v Apocalypse (assuming we will get more Boss Battles).
    Recently champed Karnak and I use him so much. Even when he isn't boosted he comes in handy.