Please disable the growing effect of the Pause Dialog

naabaldan
naabaldan Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
In case the growing animation of the pause dialog is interupted by any activity, this dialog stays at that size making it impossible to activate the X to close the dialog again. Alternativly asign the back key to close the pause dialog again otherwise the app stays unaccessible and without a chance to close the dialog resulting in a match loss because the app must be aborted.
A Second way to  deal with this issue is to set the dialogs initial size to a reasonable one that allows the player to hit the x even if the growing animation is interupted, There is no need to start with an initial size of Zero for this dialog, even if it might look facinating when watched the first time.
Tagged:

Comments

• FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh yeah, this glitch has been around for a while.  I would love to see it fixed!
  • Abracadavers
    Abracadavers Posts: 61 Match Maker
    I have encountered this bug several times now, but I have always been able to hit the tiny little X to close the box.  It just takes a few tries sometimes.
  • Bubbles_CS
    Bubbles_CS Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    This hasn’t happened to me in a while but I have also been stuck with an X too small to tap.
  • Smokincookz
    Smokincookz Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    @critman Yes, and soon after, the best tool I found was to zoom in with the accessibility feature. 

Especially useful when the pause window was only a few dozen pixels without zoom!
  • naabaldan
    naabaldan Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    zoom is a good idea but one time the dialog was not to found even with zoom
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,226 Chairperson of the Boards
    critman said:
    It's kind of a right of passage when you realise you can click the tiny 'X' in the tiny pause window ^_^
    Indeed, I believe this bug has been around since the early days of the game. I've tried very hard to train myself not to touch the screen at all when Greg's taking his turn, but man, then those animations start and it's so very challenging to my ADHD