CotT: Black Widow vs. War Machine

qandols
qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
My level 309 BW was struggling and could not get her colors. Went invisible once but WM fired his blue and back in the daylight I was. Down to half health the board changed and I could stay invisible, heal three times and stun lock WM repeatedly. Won with full health and still invisible. LT was a Wasp champ level.

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,568 Chairperson of the Boards
    Champed Black Widow but her low damage output means this one can drag on for a bit. However that is countered by the fact she can go invisible, stun and heal and so although it was a dragged out affair, Widow was never really in much trouble, even when WM fired off his barcode scanner. I think I must have stunned War Machine at least 6 times though and Widow had "full health" at the end, lol!
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is a fun tricky one. Watching WM's blue to figure out when to hold off on going Invisible and/or Stunning him, making sure you yellow countdown is out when you need the AP reduction the most, timing the second use of purple to take out his countdowns, there's a lot of stuff to keep in mind here. One of the most "puzzle-y" Crashes.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    I surprised myself by nailing this one on the first try, with my level 127 4/5/4 Widow. Taskmaster's Sword did the majority of the work, since Widow doesn't do much damage by herself. I was pleasantly surprised that her black power actually managed to nail War Machine's Blue, the turn before he would have been able to use it! I never did get to use yellow, and I only went invisible a few turns before the end of the match. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,568 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2020
    I'm sorta gutted that I pulled some Widow batons after this was completed! Will be a long cycle back round :(