Angel if grace is not exiled when killed by killer instinct

Options
Playing against Kiora and they have killer instinct on the board with Angel of  grace in the graveyard. Their turn, they get Angel of grace out, making everything  protected by damage. Killer instinct kills angel and in Kiora's next turn they get Angel of grace again. This makes a condition in which the player can't probably win.

Comments

• Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,611 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Jonster78 - can you please describe the scenario where PW Kiora (Green/Blue) has a Angel of Grace (white creature) in her GY?

Furthermore, how does Killer Instinct interact with Kiora’s GY. Under normal circumstances KI fetches a creature from the deck.

So I’m a bit uncertain what your bug is?
  • soultwist
    soultwist Posts: 325 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Jonster78 said:
     This makes a condition in which the player can't probably win.
    That is the point of the deck.  You will need to destroy KI if you want a shot to win
  • Jonster78
    Jonster78 Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Options
    My mistake on the planes walker, however, it clearly states on Angel of grace that when it is killed it is exiled. 
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,611 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Jonster78 said:
    My mistake on the planes walker, however, it clearly states on Angel of grace that when it is killed it is exiled. 
    Fair enough. Based upon @soultwist, I gather it was a WR or a WG walker that you played against. Nasty, thing to come up against.
  • Jonster78
    Jonster78 Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Options
    My apologies,  i discovered killer instinct is pulling from the library not the yard as i thought. This can be closed