Lost account Rarrghh [Resolved]

Options
FindingHeart8
FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
How can the game glitch and lose your account, maintain having lost your account when reconnected via facebook/googleplay, yet still remember your VIP status?

Can we get rid of the mandatory *play 3 matches before you can even submit a request*?

Priorities man...*smoke coming out of ears*

So many cool events I'm missing out on...

Sorry I'm most just frustrated, but there is room for improvement here.

Comments

• Bubbles_CS
    Bubbles_CS Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    This is incredibly frustrating, @FindingHeart8. I am sorry to hear you are locked out. It hasn’t happened in a while for me, but I was once locked out for a month (years ago, when support had a bit of a backlog, I guess), so maybe this makes you feel better about only loosing a weekend? :)
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This is incredibly frustrating, @FindingHeart8. I am sorry to hear you are locked out. It hasn’t happened in a while for me, but I was once locked out for a month (years ago, when support had a bit of a backlog, I guess), so maybe this makes you feel better about only loosing a weekend? :)
    An entire month?? Yeah man my sympathies, that's harsh. I hope they compensated you for that
  • greenmeanie
    greenmeanie Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I had this happen on my alternate account about a month ago.  Tried everything about it wouldn't come back. Sent a ticket about it.  The next day I sent into it again and there it was.  About a week later I heard from support.  Weirdest thing.
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    [MOD NOTE] Moved to Bugs & Technical Issues and marked as resolved, personally verified at request of @Oktagon_Support[bk]