S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply List (Daily Rewards)

Comments

• mbaren
    mbaren Posts: 220 Tile Toppler
    PiMacleod said:

...maybe its just me, but it seems like I update this less often than I used to.  But I haven't slowed down play.  
    Slacker.
  • axmoss
    axmoss Posts: 230 Tile Toppler
    OJSP said:
    mbaren said:
    PiMacleod said:

...maybe its just me, but it seems like I update this less often than I used to.  But I haven't slowed down play.  
    Slacker.
    I think he actually meant that the predetermined rewards are coming less frequently?
    Much like the Sneak Peek thread.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,716 Chairperson of the Boards
    2435 - 25 CP

And yes, OJSP was right.... although I guess he deleted his post?  I only know it was him because someone quoted him...?
  • PiMacleod
    2440 - 4* Juggernaut, red cover
  • jkzl
    jkzl Posts: 85 Match Maker
    Eh, I'm probably just speaking to the choir here.
    PREACH.  I'm in that "sunk cost fallacy" stage.  I've invested in the game, supported it, enjoyed it, loved it, and...now that the newness of scl10 rewards is wearing off, I'm ... it's just tough.  Daily rewards are nice, but it's not what's driving me in either direction.  But I wholeheartedly agree, after 2,400 days played, it'd be nice to get a more formal "thanks" via this mechanism, given the dedication.
  • PiMacleod
    2445 - 100 HP
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    I'm just amazed that they still just keep adding to the list.  You would think at some point it would make sense to switch over to a rewards calendar, maybe differentiated by shield rank.  I can't imagine how a new player feels if they look at the daily reward list and see that it's 2 years for your first 5* reward.  Either way, I'm grateful they keep adding to the list.
  • PiMacleod
    2446 - Heroic token
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,247 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2020
    gravel said:
    I'm just amazed that they still just keep adding to the list.  You would think at some point it would make sense to switch over to a rewards calendar, maybe differentiated by shield rank.  I can't imagine how a new player feels if they look at the daily reward list and see that it's 2 years for your first 5* reward.  Either way, I'm grateful they keep adding to the list.
    I have been thinking how bad the daily rewards are relative to the characters at this point.  Even if you play 2 years you get a Silver Surfer cover?  And the game has shifted heavily into making 5's not just the ultimate carrot but a monthly release.  I think they should set up some new rewards schedules for people who are fewer days in to give them better characters early on and also look at the longtime vets' rewards to make them better.  Maybe more Mightys or some smaller CP amounts more frequently.
  • Rod5
    Rod5 Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Crazy talk. They should absolutely speed up the 5* resupply now though. Even f they made it every 45 days they would keep falling further and further behind...
  • PiMacleod
    2453 - Heroic Token
  • PiMacleod
    2454 - 50 HP
    2455 - 4* Human Torch, yellow cover
  • axmoss
    axmoss Posts: 230 Tile Toppler
    Just 11 days to go to see if they truly changed to the 4-4-4-5 reward schedule. GRRR or worthy
  • PiMacleod
    2460 - Mighty token
    2463 - 100 HP
  • PiMacleod
    2465 - 25 CP
  • PiMacleod
    2467 - Heroic token