2020 Film/Streaming Tie-In Predictions

maxjaybo
maxjaybo Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
Black Widow - Since we have a few Nats already, I'm not sure we'll get another. (Spidey didn't for Far From Home.) So movie-style Yelena feels likely, as does Red Guardian.

The Eternals - Right now, my top picks are Gemma Chan's Sersi, Kit Harrington's Black Knight, and Richard Madden's Ikaris. 

The Falcon & The Winter Soldier - 
If nothing else, I think they'll try to promote the Disney+ series with a new Falcon-Cap styled after the show.

New Mutants - Comic style Moonstar or (the overdue) Sunspot feel like good bets if we even get anything, but I'm hoping for Wolfsbane.

Morbius - I'd hope they take this chance to add the comic version of the film's titular living vampire to the game.

Venom 2 - Hard to say for a still untitled sequel that they likely wouldn't add movie characters for. Maybe just a nod to its existence by adding Anti-Venom or She-Venom?

Hellstrom - Assuming the Hulu show still goes forward, the title character has a fair chance.

Hulu's animated shows... Not sure we'll get anything at all, but can't a guy get a Tigra in here? (MODOK would also be acceptable.)

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,613 Chairperson of the Boards
    Think Angelina Jolie's Thena is just as likely for Eternals.

Falcon & Winter Soldier - rumoured to feature USAgent.

• maxjaybo
    maxjaybo Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Since posting this, we've gotten Comic MODOK, Comic Wolfsbane, and Movie Yelena.

Also since posting this, a lot of projects have either been delayed or cancelled, with a few shows' release dates up in the air...

So here's my revised guesses:

New Mutants - Comic Moonstar and Comic Sunspot both still seem possible.

Helstrom - .I'm still thinking Damien himself has a shot at becoming a character in the game.

Black Widow - Red Guardian is the main holdover for me. I'm iffy on whether we'll get another Taskmaster since the first is a limited character. 

Falcon and the Winter Soldier - MCU Falcon-Cap is still my top pick. After my first post, they've since confirmed that Baron Zemo is showing up, so he seems like another possibility.

Wandavision - Assuming the show makes its December date. An updated 4* or 5* version of Scarlet Witch seems like a no-brainer, especially since she's one of the few movie Avengers to not have a duplicate yet.

Otherwise, I don't know enough about the story to make any educated guesses.