CotT: Hulk Busted

TPF Alexis
TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
This one is particularly about denying red, and picking up blue and black where you can. Probably best to save black until it'll give you enough red for a finishing Repulsor Punch, since you want to keep your match damage under Anger levels. Unless, of course, you're low enough level that the Strikes still won't push you above that threshold.

Comments

• PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hulkbuster decided to show Hulk that his name wasn't false advertising! Not too much of a challenge for a champed HB, I chased blue and red (and blue helps to chase red of course), then delivered an over-charged 23 AP punch directly to Hulk's fussy face. 

The token yielded a black Spiderman 2099, which was a nice surprise - he is the only 4-star that I am missing an entire color's covers for, and while I still am missing his blue, it at least brought me up to 0/4/2. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,613 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ah, a good old fashioned AP race! This was how it always used to be until we got those pesky tile improvers! Hulkbuster tends to live up to his name and with mine champed he saw off old Hulky without any trouble whatsoever, it also helped the board was pretty nice with red.