End of an Event Timing

Options
I am sure this question has been asked before and I am sorry for asking this again, but I was unable to pull it up through the search function.

When an event comes to an end. if you are in the middle of a match, do you still get the points added to your total? or is it disqualified because it did not finish before the event was finished.

So <3 min left, I start another match and finish with <1 min left. I get the points. IF i jump into another match right away and finish it past the expired timer, do i get the points added to my total?

If someone could help me clarify that little detail, i would GREATLY appreciate it!

Comments

• If you finish after a sub bracket ends, it will get counted for your main bracket score but not your sub bracket score. Obviously if you finish after the main bracket ends, it doesn't get counted for anything because the event is over.
  • They don't count.

The one caveat is: points gained at the end of a sub will count towards your main bracket, but won't count towards the sub.
  • However, some people have complained that post-sub wins have automatically shunted them into the new sub. Which is problematic if you don't have time to play and you don't want to start it then.
  • They count towards the global score? Didn't know that. I knew you could get 200 bonus iso from the first time completion, but I always thought the points were lost. The more you know...