New Shield

Options
greenglove
greenglove Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
There doesn’t seem to be a way I can win with Shield missions. The old problem was that they required too high a level of brand new characters in order to complete it, such that only super whales who champed each new 4 star the instant it came along could actually finish the nodes. They fixed that problem by adding a new problem. I have 5* champs, but they are only a few levels above 450. Now, on day TWO of the new shield, I face a whole team of level 530 characters, with my 455 characters and loaner 500 character. I do not think there is ANY way to win this fight. And if I do, what will day 3 hold? Level 600 characters? Even at level 530, they can ONE SHOT my Logan. Not a happy camper. 

Comments

• greenglove
    Options
    Apparently none of the devs read this suggestion. This edition of the new shield is just as impossible as the last one. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    They're not supposed to be doable for everyone. The highest level missions are supposed to be a challenge even for people with 550s of their own.
  • greenglove
    Options
    And all for the reward of a single 4* cover? That doesn’t jibe with the history of the shield missions as they first came out. And there was no info to the effect of what you suggest when it was changed. I say a big thumbs down for this move. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The last node rewards a Latest Legends Token, and there are enough shards for another half cover or so. Even if you don't make it all the way through, it'll help significantly in picking up the new character.