**** Legion (David Haller) ****

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Balance of Power PvP will turn any character into a 5*...  :D
  • Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 406 Mover and Shaker
    AXP_isme said:
    I guess you won’t be able to send any of his powers as TUs. Seems like that would be wildly complicated. 
    I’m guessing if we can send a team-up, it’ll only be his yellow, purple, and green. 

Powers that have multiple forms are never Team-Up eligible.
    5 star prof x purple has multiple forms and I'm almost certain I've received it as a team up before. 
    Agreed. I just had a mate request team-ups and when flipping through, I noticed my Prof$X was available to send. Then I went into my own team-ups and realized I had one there also. The difference is that his actual power is just one power on purple, but it’s your next step (choosing the color you play it on) that decides what happens. So it makes sense that you can send him. 

So I guess we’ll see what happens with Legion. Maybe all 6 will be eligible, maybe only the primary 3, or maybe none. 
  • RickOShay
    RickOShay Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    Abilities that have any Passive component will not be send-able.
    Each of Legion's has a passive that switches it to the other side.

@Xception81
    @BriMan2222
    @TPF Alexis
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    AXP_isme said:
    I guess you won’t be able to send any of his powers as TUs. Seems like that would be wildly complicated. 
    I’m guessing if we can send a team-up, it’ll only be his yellow, purple, and green. 

Powers that have multiple forms are never Team-Up eligible.
    5 star prof x purple has multiple forms and I'm almost certain I've received it as a team up before. 

Nope. Chuck's purple has one form that can do multiple things. As with GG's purple, it is eligible. When I say multiple forms, I mean that the description of the power changes at some point within the game to some other power, not just that you get a selection of options when you fire it. 5* Loki's purple is the clearest example I can think of at the moment that doesn't have a passive attached as well.
  • HoundofShadow
    I think OML's black power could be a good example. Can you receive his black teamup? If so, which version do you receive? 
  • HoundofShadow
    Did they change how AI deal with invisible opponents? In the past, they will still fire power when they have enough ap even when your team is invisible. I noticed this in his shield training against Peggy. Peggy had enough red ap but she didn't fire her power at me.

Also, If your repeater moves to any of the four corner and it is surrounded by non-basic tile, it will simply leave the attack tile behind and disappear.
  • MrPlow
    MrPlow Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2020
    Did they change how AI deal with invisible opponents? In the past, they will still fire power when they have enough ap even when your team is invisible. I noticed this in his shield training against Peggy. Peggy had enough red ap but she didn't fire her power at me.

Also, If your repeater moves to any of the four corner and it is surrounded by non-basic tile, it will simply leave the attack tile behind and disappear.
    Interesting.  When I was going 1 on 1 verses Legion I was invisible and the AI refused to fire red when it had over 15 reds. 

Also what does it mean when it says in the targets colors for the red power.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2020
    Finally figured out a bit more of legion style play. Altought his powers are really cheap is not posible to acces all of them on a long battle. Once a power is fired his persona settings are locked and then you can only change powers when the AP of the first one linked exceds the first fired.
    So in a long battle its better a careful planning of which of his powers will be needed before locking options on  his power bar.
  • Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 406 Mover and Shaker

I noticed that during his Introducing event, but this morning I played a match where the repeater was on the bottom row, and to the right was an attack tile, to the left was one of my countdowns, and above it was a TU tile, so it had nowhere to go and did the same thing (turned into an attack). So seems like it’s not just a corner problem. 
  • HoundofShadow
    As long as it's surrounded by non-basic tiles, it will simply turn into an attack tiles and disappear.

His red power is referring to the three main colours of the target enemy.

For example, America Chavez's main colours are red, yellow and green.
    You gain the bonus damage for each Tyrannix repeater tile in any of her three colours. If you have 10 Tyrannix repeater tiles in these three colours, you will get 10x bonus damage. However, assuming America Chavez is teamed up with Mordo, and you chose to attack Mordo instead, you won't get the bonus damage.
  • krakenoon
    krakenoon Posts: 355 Mover and Shaker
    I also had enemy Legion refuse to fire his red while mine was invisible. Odd because he continued to fire other powers.
  • Bad
    Surely its not he refused to fire. Simply he couldnt. 
    An example of what I said before:
    I started the battle and I fired Red green black  as it can be seen on his 3 power bars. Following his powers rules after matching some turns it turned into purple yellow blue. After a lot of turns matching it turned into red black green.
    When the power is lighted the best way to burn that AP and firing the other power linked is firing before the lighted power.
    On this example I fired red first but after that I was a lot of turns unable to fire it another time. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think OML's black power could be a good example. Can you receive his black teamup? If so, which version do you receive? 

None of OML's powers are Team-Up eligible, because they all change forms.
  • krakenoon
    krakenoon Posts: 355 Mover and Shaker
    @Bad

Thought it was obvious, but when he has 15 red AP & 0 Purple and you are invisible, he won’t fire red.
  • HoundofShadow
    Then, likely there isn't any teamup for Legion too.

It seems like they won't fire if it's pure damage while you are invisible. However, if there are other effects, they will still fire while you are invisible. I used to use Invisible Woman againt Bishop teams and Bishop will always fire his blue power even when all of my teammates are invisible. I think I forgot about the second effect of Bishop stun: ap reduction. 

After playing with this guy for a few days, I think 5/5/3 will be his best build, with his black and yellow power the strongest, followed by purple. His blue and green power is pretty meh. To me, this guy will be a Purple/Black/Yellow to me. So Red/Blue/Green will be nice. Shuri fits perfectly well and Human Torch can fortify those repeater tiles. I think Shuri/Human Torch was the first team suggested.
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    I will say that with a rainbowed Legion/ Okoye already , I have beaten a 5 star BRB team with little problem for the first time . Also , I have no idea why I keep seeing this but the last thing you want to do is partner Chavez with Legion.  He burns through AP accumulation like MPQ players burn through dollar bills at a strip club, making her almost useless.
  • HoundofShadow
    Where did you see this suggestion of teaming Legion with Chavez? In Line?
  • Bad
    He burns through AP accumulation like MPQ players burn through dollar bills at a strip club, making her almost useless.
    I didnt know I had to throw dollar bills at a strip club. Thanks por the tip.
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    Where did you see this suggestion of teaming Legion with Chavez? In Line?
    I’ve faced them at least 6 times in his PvAI from different players . It did make my burn through 40 easier though 
  • HoundofShadow
    Chavez with Karnak?