Seize the Day mana imbalance

Wolfteeth
Wolfteeth Posts: 125 Tile Toppler
Did anyone test this event before giving it to us??? So far the worst mana cascades from Greg yet, it’s beyond unbalanced.  Not fun to play at all and a waste of time.  This game is becoming tiring.  Are the devs listening to anything that is written in these forums???  And again, another coalition event that will be spilling into Monday- something people have been complaining about forever.  Also this event is riddled with bugs.  I’m giving this **** one more month and then I’m canceling VIP and probably bowing out, all I ask for is a fair game, shouldn’t be this hard 

Comments

• jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had zero problems with any of these issues. Although, I did have horrible mana cascades that gave me piles of mana. Greg probably thinks I’m cheating. 
  • LoboX01
    LoboX01 Posts: 56 Match Maker
    I lost one match because Greg got a crazy mana cascade, pretty much enough to play out his hand, after that I was done. I don't recall anything that crazy, but noticed that Greg got cascades more often than not lately. 

I had matches, where I cast out my land converters, got nothing, Greg has no land, but pretty much cascades every turn, bugs the **** out of me.

RaW last weekend was probably the worst, I lost two matches because of cascades, and my coalition mates complained same, so I don't know if this is a new trend or not.
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    I can't remember a time ever in this game when the AI didn't occasionally get the exact same, hand-filling mana cascades that I also get. What's the issue/concern with that happening?
  • LoboX01
    LoboX01 Posts: 56 Match Maker
    There is always a random factor in it, it seemed to happen lately more in favor of Greg than me, and again similar experience in my coalition.

Maybe we just run out the favor of the Random God this time :)