How are we supposed to get these cards now (ODY Exclusives)

Options
Michael_WC
Michael_WC Posts: 74 Match Maker
Due to the ranking system I have never managed to get a ODY "Reward Pack" from StD. Now that this reward has been replaced with a TOR "Reward Pack" how does one go about getting the 4 ODY exclusive cards Millikin, Catalyst Stone, Deserted Temple, or Petrified Field? According to the "Card Finder" these are currently obtainable in Seize the Day, but I don't believe this to be true.

Comments

• Bil
    Bil Posts: 831 Critical Contributor
    Options
    We can hope the actual reward pack includes both ODI and TOR exclusive cards.
  • Rasalghul
    Rasalghul Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Well I think it depends if there are exclusives among exclusives.

I have petrified field but I don’t think I got it from a reward as I was too far in the leaderboard. But I could be wrong.
  • Bubbles_CS
    Bubbles_CS Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I opened Kamahl in my Odyssey prize pack, so it looks like at least the mythic exclusive exclusives are currently available in StD.
  • Michael_WC
    Options
    That was an Odyssey "Prize Pack" though, and yeah I would expect the Mythics to be in there (thumbs up for confirmation @Bubbles_CS). I didn't rank high enough (shocking) to get the reward pack to see what cards were available in it, but unless the wiki is incorrect (possibly) then ODY "Reward Packs" aren't possible this event and the cards are unobtainable.
  • Michael_WC
    Options
    Just got confirmation from one of my coalition mates that the TOR "Reward Pack" now includes all of the reward only exclusives from both ODY and TOR. The booster is a single card only, so these function much like the M20 exclusive leylines.

Guess that answers that.