[OKTAGON] COVID-19 - Home Office

Options
Magic:PQ Support Team
Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,278 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello everyone,

In the interest of reducing the possible impact of COVID-19, Oktagon Games has implemented work from home policies to our employees. 
Our online games will continue to operate as usual, and all support teams will remain available for our players. The health and safety of our employees and their families remain our top priority, and we will continue to adapt our practices to the situation as it evolves.
We appreciate your patience and understanding and wish you and your families the best during this unusual time.

Stay safe and thank you for playing Magic: Puzzle Quest,
Oktagon Games Team.

Comments

• Ampersand
    Ampersand Posts: 206 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thank you, and stay safe!
  • Opperstamper
    Opperstamper Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thanks for the update, I'm happy to read your priorities are in the right place. Wish you all the best, stay safe!

To all players I wish the same, I hope we get through this in good health! Remember to take care of each other as good as we can.
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,227 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Best wishes on riding this thing out. We appreciate the update and your dedication to keeping the game running.
  • GrizzoMtGPQ
    GrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 776 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Oh, snap! Maybe I can get a job there now. Last time I tried, WotC said no work from home allowed.
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Oh, snap! Maybe I can get a job there now. Last time I tried, WotC said no work from home allowed.
    Oktagon is a different company than WotC. 

@Oktagon_Support — it’s great to see you all following the WHO physical distancing guidelines, this sets a wonderful example for safety as we all work together across the globe to contain this virus :)
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hope everyone is staying safe, happy and healthy!!
  • GrizzoMtGPQ
    GrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 776 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2020
    Options
    bken1234 said:
    Oktagon is a different company than WotC. 

@Oktagon_Support — it’s great to see you all following the WHO physical distancing guidelines, this sets a wonderful example for safety as we all work together across the globe to contain this virus :)
    Are they? Dang I didn't know ... [snark]

Actually, when I tried to get a job at Oktagon, Oktagon explicitly told me that Oktagon could not hire remote workers because of a WotC policy.