Event Coins Can't Be Spent

Options
Having a bug where I can't use my Silver Event coins to buy the boxes for 300.  Seems to be fixed if I exit the game and reload but very often it will happen again immediately.  Somewhat frustrating to have to exit the game, force it closed, then reopen it every time I want to spend the event coins.  It seems to happen more when I have right around the 300 mark of coins (300-400).

Comments

• LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Having a bug where I can't use my Silver Event coins to buy the boxes for 300.  Seems to be fixed if I exit the game and reload but very often it will happen again immediately.  Somewhat frustrating to have to exit the game, force it closed, then reopen it every time I want to spend the event coins.  It seems to happen more when I have right around the 300 mark of coins (300-400).
    Yes, this is something the team is aware of happening to some users.  While they investigate a fix, the workaround you provide while not ideal does seem to work.  We will continue working on this fix but thank you for sharing.