Newbie Gamependium Question

Options
Whprnthdrk
Whprnthdrk Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
Hello all,

Wasnt sure if this was the best place to ask this, but i was wondering if there was an easier way to do this.

Just started a gamependium, and was surprised to have to make all updates and changes to my mpq roster manually.

Is there something i'm missing? Is there a shortcut that would allow me to connect my mpq record directly into gamependium? Or am I stuck with manually inputting all 122 rostered characters one by one?

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much,
Whsprnthdrk
IGN:Salteeey

Comments

• grunth13
    grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Sadly,  there isn't.   It's annoying. 
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Hello all,

Wasnt sure if this was the best place to ask this, but i was wondering if there was an easier way to do this.

Just started a gamependium, and was surprised to have to make all updates and changes to my mpq roster manually.

Is there something i'm missing? Is there a shortcut that would allow me to connect my mpq record directly into gamependium? Or am I stuck with manually inputting all 122 rostered characters one by one?

Thank you very much,
    Whsprnthdrk

Gamependium is all manual. I was using it first, but I now have my own spreadsheet that I track, mostly because where I am with my roster I use it to track saved covers as well.
  • krakenoon
    krakenoon Posts: 355 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It’s the primary reason I have not updated my account in about a year.
  • Rod5
    Rod5 Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Hello all,

Thank you very much,
    Whsprnthdrk
    If you are keen on keeping it updated, maybe just skip the lower/lowest tier(s). I haven’t done mine in forever, but if I did I’d just do 5*s as the others make next to no difference to anything and will likely be maxed anyway.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,563 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Looks like the Gamependium website’s certificate has expired.

• LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It's that three month warning, I feel like I should pay for it so this stops happening! 
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    krakenoon said:
    It’s the primary reason I have not updated my account in about a year.
    I only update mine once a month now. Using it to track my monthly progress
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I like it to see the most common cover configurations for each character. I figure if I’m taking info from it, it’s only fair I contribute info to it. However, as others mentioned, it’s been down for at least a few days now.
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This is the longest the site's been down in a while. We're going on three weeks now of that security certificate not being updated.