Hiss tank stops responding

Hulkblood
Hulkblood Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
Hiss tank will stop responding to orders and just sit and do nothing

Comments

• Footloose
    Footloose Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Many of the vehicles do that now. The Whale likes to spin in a circle and the HAVOC absolutely loves driving into the upper left corner of the screen and just sit there. 
  • Hulkblood
    Hulkblood Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Just had a battle where most of my team stopped responding.
  • Footloose
    Footloose Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Hulkblood said:
    Just had a battle where most of my team stopped responding.
    What makes it worse is that with the new update and the HQs being almost impossible to beat, if one of your attackers does not respond you have ZERO chance at a 3 star. I had an attack today where the Havoc would not respond and my Paratroopers kept running into the tank trap and would not move around it. 
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Hulkblood said:
    Hiss tank will stop responding to orders and just sit and do nothing
    The team is aware of this happening from time to time.  We are investigating on a possible fix for the next release.  It's possible to command units around some placed tank traps that may help for now but we understand this can be picky.  Thank you for sharing this as we work on fixing this.
  • Firebird4Life
    Firebird4Life Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Sometimes you can get lucky and direct your team around the tank traps but they seem to get stuck or just run in place sometimes if you just order them to directly attack the HQ.  Sometimes they just won't move forward at all.  It'll let you run backwards toward the starting area but any order to advance up the field just makes them run in place for some reason as if they're a mime practicing an invisible wall trick.