Apocalypse in LL Pull results?

Options
13»

Comments

• san
    san Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    150 pulls, all characters below started with 0 covers.

Hulk 4/4/4 (1 cover from shards)
    Apoc 1/1/1
    Yelena 8/2/1

All in all, a 16.7% draw rate, so slightly above average. I wish I got a few more Apoc covers, but happy with Hulk, who is some 300 shards away from a champ, and with the optimal cover distribution. 

Now back to hoarding. 

• FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2020
    Options
    wait I don't remember these cards from the Apocalypse set. O.o
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    oops sorry, I seem to have wandered into the wrong group.  Carry on! :)
  • shap328
    shap328 Posts: 61 Match Maker
    Options
    150 pulls - had 1 cover of all 3

Apoc - 3/5/3
    Yelena - 1/3/2
    iHulk - 4/0/2

Also got to 13 with Kitty (shards) through this.
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options
    helix72 said:
    23 pulls: 3 Apoc (now 2/0/1), 0 iHulk (still 1/0/1), 0 Yelena (still 0/1/1). 241 LTs + 4282 CP left. Now that Apocalypse is stun-proof, think I'll sit tight to see who comes after Yelena and make the decision then. Or at least until Hellcat is shargetable.

Update: decided to pull another 28 tokens. The total across both sets of pulls:

51 pulls
    3 Apoc
    3 iHulk
    1 Yelena
    7/51 = 13.7%
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Started with 659 LL 16496 CP (1319 pulls). Pulling all and applying everything gave 345 more (if my notes were right).

Started with 14 covers total between the three; added 11 iHulk covers from shards (BH the whole way)

Ended hoard pull (everything gone at the time) with 535 ihulk 535 Apoc 521 Yelena

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 971 Critical Contributor
    Options
    SnowcaTT said:
    Started with 659 LL 16496 CP (1319 pulls

Pulling all and applying everything gave 345 more (if my notes were right)

Started with 14 covers total between the three; added 11 iHulk covers from shards (BH the whole way)

Ended hoard pull (everything gone at the time) with 535 ihulk 535 Apoc 521 Yelena

I'll skip you if I meet you in PVP  ;)
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2020
    Options
    129 pulls

17 5* covers (~13.18% overall)

7x Apoc (now 1/3/3 + shards)
    5x Yelena (now 0/4/2 + shards)
    5x IH (now 2/2/2 + shards)

Had a couple of 20-30 pull droughts, and also had one stretch of 4 straight 5*s.

My Kitty is now 109 shards away from being champed, and I have yet to apply all the 4* covers, so I should get a few hundred HP and several dozen cp back when that is all done.  Overall this isn't a disaster.   Apoc and IH are now well enough covered that I might actually have a chance to cover them some day, though I would have liked a few extra covers for both of them ( I think i was lucky enough to get 12 or 11 covers for both Prof X and BRB with fewer pulls and then finished them with shards).  The yelena build is unfortunate, but she wasn't the priority. And I still a have a few weeks to keep drawing before Onslaught enters the pool.

(edit: After applying the 4* covers, I got 3LTs, 2k HP and 104 CP back, plus several more 4*s that are ready to champ)
  • Dogface
    edited June 2020
    Options
    After going for 11 without a 5* after my last, today was a very good day. 5 pulls, 2 Yelena, 1 Apocalypse. Seizing the apparent lucky day I pulled on my alt account, with coincidentally a same 11 dry streak, 1 pull, 1 Yelena. Good times.

Edit: 3 more pulls, 1 Hulk.
  • Rickyc9884
    Rickyc9884 Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    30 pulls 1 black apocalypse. Horrible odds. This is very frustrating 
  • tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 549 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Well opened my stash of 278 pulls, confident I'd coverall three 5s actually. Also spent all the CPs and LLs I got from champ rewards so it was more like 300 pulls. 

This is what I ended up with,

Hul 5/2/5, Apocalypse 5/2/2, Yelena 2/2/5, obviously not the best outcome. Kept pulling extra greens for both Hulk and Yelena. Thought I'd have been able to champ at least one them with the 300 or so pulls I made, so very frustrated. 

Kitty was set to bonus shards, got 2 covers for her and she's now 3/3/0, got 10th cover for 5Ironman, 11th for 5Panther. 

This was the worst luck I've had from the 3 stashes I opened. Less than 300 pulls got Doom, Marvel, Hela chamoed, less that 300 pulls got BRB and Prof champed, but with Carnage at only 0/3/5. 
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,069 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Been pulling as I go. Champed Havok the day he left. He got a single champ level from shards.

Current status of the three in LL...

Ihulk - Champed (450) + 468 shards
    Yelena- 12 covers 3/5/4 + 73 shards
    Apoc- 5 covers 0/3/2 + 375 shards

For comparison - some pre-shard champs (always pull as I go) spending has waxed and waned but never stopped.

ProfX - 477
    GED - 478
    BRB - 468
    Carnage - 470
    Iceman - 466 (I think he was pre shard)
    Storm - 458

Definitely a trend toward lower level champs since shards and SCL 10. Sinister being an outlier at 458.

You hoarders deserve some kind of bonus for your patience. I would certainly quit if I saved for months on end and didn’t manage to cover a full 3 LL. I think something like an extra percent for every stashed 100 tokens would be a good start, this could drop as you pull.
  • Vhailorx
    Options
    tonypq said:
    Well opened my stash of 278 pulls, confident I'd coverall three 5s actually. Also spent all the CPs and LLs I got from champ rewards so it was more like 300 pulls. 

This is what I ended up with,

Hul 5/2/5, Apocalypse 5/2/2, Yelena 2/2/5, obviously not the best outcome. Kept pulling extra greens for both Hulk and Yelena. Thought I'd have been able to champ at least one them with the 300 or so pulls I made, so very frustrated. 

Kitty was set to bonus shards, got 2 covers for her and she's now 3/3/0, got 10th cover for 5Ironman, 11th for 5Panther. 

This was the worst luck I've had from the 3 stashes I opened. Less than 300 pulls got Doom, Marvel, Hela chamoed, less that 300 pulls got BRB and Prof champed, but with Carnage at only 0/3/5. 

rough luck for sure.  IH with that 5/2/5 build should be easy enough to finish from shards.  but those 5/2/2s are annoying.  At least you should get another 4/8 weeks to try finishing them if you so desire. 
  • tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 549 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yeah it's a killer, especially since I wanted Apoc the most. His colors and actives complete the rainbow with BRB/Prof I use most. Yelena wasn't the main draw here, but I thought she was decent with the red and of course I only get 2 covers heh. 

Hulk has 200 shards, getting his black shouldn't be tough. But finishing Apoc, not sure I'll get enough LLs/CPs while he's in the store to get 2 covers on both colors I lack. I know he'll be be in the store for quite some time, but still tough when you drop 300+ pulls and only get him within 4 covers of champing. 
  • Dogface
    Options
    tonypq said:
    Yeah it's a killer, especially since I wanted Apoc the most. His colors and actives complete the rainbow with BRB/Prof I use most. Yelena wasn't the main draw here, but I thought she was decent with the red and of course I only get 2 covers heh. 

Hulk has 200 shards, getting his black shouldn't be tough. But finishing Apoc, not sure I'll get enough LLs/CPs while he's in the store to get 2 covers on both colors I lack. I know he'll be be in the store for quite some time, but still tough when you drop 300+ pulls and only get him within 4 covers of champing. 
    Isn't there still the option to swap saved covers 3:1? It's a hefty price to pay, but it's quicker than to wait for pulls or via shards.
  • Vhailorx
    Options
    Dogface said:
    tonypq said:

Isn't there still the option to swap saved covers 3:1? It's a hefty price to pay, but it's quicker than to wait for pulls or via shards.

At that exchange rate, I would really only consider it for a true meta character that would significantly impact my play experience (e.g.,gambit pre-nerf, or a current meta character necessary to complete my first meta team, like BRB if I already had kitty, or thor if I already had okoye).  Otherwise I think you are just better off waiting for the shards.
  • Kross
    Kross Posts: 81 Match Maker
    Options
    I usually wait until I have over 300 pulls, but I did not want to miss out on iHulk so I used my 184 pulls.

Start...                                                                  Finish...

iHulk 0/0/0                                                            2/1/2
    Yelena 1/0/0                                                         4/4/6
    Apoc 0/0/0                                                            5/3/5

I guess I'll keep pulling as I go to try and champ Hulk and then start saving again.