Battle Trophies are not fair

Options
shaka
shaka Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
edited June 2020 in GI Joe Suggestions
I don’t understand what is the logic behind the new trophies system. You reseted everyones tiers, yes, i understand. But then you change the way how you receive trophies. What is the logic? According to yours, if i have invested in my base, if i have upgrade my base to progress in my game, then as a reward i earn 20 trophies when battling players on my same level? And then other players (friends) that they don’t upgrade their base and just battle and battle and battle are earning 100 trophies battling players on a lower level than them? What is the logic? To f@ck with people who wants to progress and upgrade and advance? 
I am level 19 and so my base. If i fought someone 19 i am earning 20 trophies. Friends that don’t touch their base and are level 17 are earning 100 trophies battling people on level 15!!!! How the hell is that possible?! 

Comments

• Footloose
    Footloose Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Options
    EXACTLY!!!! Each upgrade they seem to punish the people that have invested time and effort into the game. Why?
  • Footloose
    Footloose Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I am in the exact same situation. I have spent time upgrading my base and defenses and the reward for that is to get 15-20 trophies on average per battle, while people who did not do that are raking in 75-100 trophies every win. The logic is definitely flawed.