Character Tier update

Options
Tiadorus
Tiadorus Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
While playing simulator and some previous CL10 events I was always wondering, how do we have such an hard teams in CN of CL10 or 5e of Simulator and was always realizing that it's all about level that is capped for you, but not for PvE enemies. At the same time I was feeling weirdly because I've finished my first 3* Max Champ and I should've start new one, only to keep getting those rewards. And those 2 thoughts brought me to an idea:
What if instead of registering and/or selling your 2/3/4* you could've just increase his tier?

Let's say for xxx HP and or ISO or whatever else price(although I'm thinking HP is the best variant) you can drop your character to the lowest champ level, but he would be able to rwachax of higher tier. So you would still need to drop down, but you'll get much more powerful character in the end. It would make game less frustrating, and would add more versatility to a roster since you would be able to combine 2/3, 3/4 and 4/5 without losing benefits of higher roster. You can either keep at at only 1 tier higher, or allow to do it several times for 2* and 3*. 

Just imagine 550 OBW dealing massive passive damage while stealing enemy AP. Or Bullseye paired with BRB. So many additional team combinations to use in both PvP and PvE.

Comments

• ObiWanPEZ
    ObiWanPEZ Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Like Skyrim?
    X Legendary Level badges, but go one further: each having a small passive ability (+2% damage, +1% chance to +1 AP gain on primary color, when they match)?
  • Tiadorus
    Tiadorus Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    ObiWanPEZ said:
    Like Skyrim?
    X Legendary Level badges, but go one further: each having a small passive ability (+2% damage, +1% chance to +1 AP gain on primary color, when they match)?
    No, it's more like in Raid. Shadow Legends iirc. There you merging 2 characters of same tier, to drop them back to level 1, but increase their level cap and therefore their power. Basically I'm suggesting something similar here. Drop down to lowest champion level, in order to champ higher.