[Fixed] Several Oddities in Unstable ISO-8

Options
mbaren
mbaren Posts: 220 Tile Toppler
I'm in SL10, and there are a couple of very strange behaviors in the event.

I haven't exposed every node in Arctic Circle yet, but so far (including all of the "orange" nodes, the challenge node, and the opening battle) there are twice as many rewards to earn - it's now a maximum of 12, not the usual 6.  Points don't appear to have changed.  Also, the 5* Node gave out an expired ISO-8 token.

Comments

• Badinplaid737
    Badinplaid737 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    SL9 has an issue where 5* node giving past Unstable ISO8 token not the overwhelming onslaught token It should 
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    mbaren said:

I haven't exposed every node in Arctic Circle yet, but so far (including all of the "orange" nodes, the challenge node, and the opening battle) there are twice as many rewards to earn - it's now a maximum of 12, not the usual 6.  Points don't appear to have changed.  Also, the 5* Node gave out an expired ISO-8 token.
    We see this happening and are investigating it right now.  We will provide an update once we have more info.  Thanks for sharing this with us!
  • Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Options
    LakeStone said:
    mbaren said:

We see this happening and are investigating it right now.  We will provide an update once we have more info.  Thanks for sharing this with us!

How does it affect players you use that and finish the nodes 12 times? I mean, are we free to clear 12 times until it will be fixed?
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,723 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My update is as follows...

I restarted the game, because on the OTHER topic we have under General Discussion, someone mentioned that if you restart the game, they fixed it.

Not really.  I 4-cleared each node so far (up to the 4* required, I wasn't done yet), going from easiest to hardest.  It's just how I do things.  NOW IT SAYS I did only 2 clears of 6, and yet, it still shows the timer until full points are available.

So... Do i need the extra 2 clears for progression?  I'm used to needing 4 clears.  I mean, are my points good as of now?  It's hard to tell!

Or do I need the extra clears now?  Ugh. 
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Yes, this is now fix if you restart the game.  Thanks for your patience everyone!
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Options
    PiMacleod said:
    My update is as follows...

I restarted the game, because on the OTHER topic we have under General Discussion, someone mentioned that if you restart the game, they fixed it.

Not really.  I 4-cleared each node so far (up to the 4* required, I wasn't done yet), going from easiest to hardest.  It's just how I do things.  NOW IT SAYS I did only 2 clears of 6, and yet, it still shows the timer until full points are available.

So... Do i need the extra 2 clears for progression?  I'm used to needing 4 clears.  I mean, are my points good as of now?  It's hard to tell!

Or do I need the extra clears now?  Ugh. 
    I can clarify a couple of things!

The issue was only with rewards. If you cleared the mission 4 times you have gotten the correct amount of points.

On rewards: Rewards were set up so that players we received 2 different sets of rewards. That means that in cases like yours, where you cleared it 4 times, it says you only got 2 of the rewards.

If anyone is encountering with mission rewards, please let us know and we'll look into it!

-Anthony
  • StormDragonE55
    StormDragonE55 Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I saw that the 12 was fixed, but when you brought it down to 6, 2 of my passes through were gone.  Instead of the 4 run through each node, I only had 2.

• mbaren
    mbaren Posts: 220 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I saw that the 12 was fixed, but when you brought it down to 6, 2 of my passes through were gone.  Instead of the 4 run through each node, I only had 2.

Yes.  And that's literally addressed in the post above yours.