3 - 8 - 2 Covers, 250 ISO
9 - 25 - Cover, 250 ISO
26 - 50 - Diabolical Token, 250 ISO
51 - 100 - Heroic Token, 250 ISO
101 - 250 - 500 ISO
251 - 500 - 250 ISO
501 - 1000 - 140 ISO
1001 - 100000 - 70 ISO

Before posting, please keep in mind that this is a game and you are competing to win. Please do not complain when someone with all villain covers wins a LR. They have no obligation to you. It is just a game.

Comments

• Waiting a month for that round and someone kept picking on me -.-

Least I got 2 of my last 3 mag covers -.-
  • The tank team I use is lvl 15 DD + Cap, and that team just got their first ever defensive win

Sorry, nameless player, for what I assume was a truly heinous crotching icon_e_sad.gif
  • gamar wrote:
    The tank team I use is lvl 15 DD + Cap, and that team just got their first ever defensive win

Sorry, nameless player, for what I assume was a truly heinous crotching icon_e_sad.gif

Ha, I choose to believe all those tank team defensive victories happen because that player finally found an opportunity to put their own tank team in.
  • My app crashed earlier today during one of the first rounds when I was playing seed teams, frowny whats his name probably got up to 50 points that round, he generally starts with 25.
  • Weird that the 100 HP reward isn't showing up on my event rewards screen anymore
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    jozier wrote:
    Weird that the 100 HP reward isn't showing up on my event rewards screen anymore

It's only there for two-cover villains.
  • Nemek wrote:
    jozier wrote:
    Weird that the 100 HP reward isn't showing up on my event rewards screen anymore

It's only there for two-cover villains.

I made that same mistake a few weeks ago! Hehe
    Btw, if any of you ShielD's are going for mod my votes on Nemek!
  • i'm just trying to go for top 50 in these lightning round but every lightning round i get picked on by 1 guy that beats me like 6-10 times and i lose 20-30 points every loss.
  • gamar wrote:
    The tank team I use is lvl 15 DD + Cap, and that team just got their first ever defensive win

Ha, I choose to believe all those tank team defensive victories happen because that player finally found an opportunity to put their own tank team in.

But they still have to beat you to get their tank team in icon_idea.gificon_question.gif
  • I think LR needs something like you can't attack the same guy more than once in that round, because currently it's basically 100% dependent on who is in your 5-6 matchup list.
  • Exce1sior
    Exce1sior Posts: 30
    The Hood Lightning Round:

1 defeat cost me 39, but taking on my attacker only gets me 17?!?
    Was supposed to get 25 for one fight, but only received 7

This doesn't seem right. Can someone explain?
  • DirigiblePilot
    DirigiblePilot Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Exce1sior wrote:
    The Hood Lightning Round:

1 defeat cost me 39, but taking on my attacker only gets me 17?!?
    Was supposed to get 25 for one fight, but only received 7

This doesn't seem right. Can someone explain?

If the person has far fewer points than you do, you will lose a lot for losing to them. But then when you retaliate, you're probably still higher, so you don't gain many.

And the supposed to get 25 but only received 7 could be several things:
    Sometimes there is a graphical error on the "points awarded" screen. Nobody really knows why.
    However, sometimes it appears to be a loss calculated early. Basically, you are doing the 25-point match, but before you finish, you are attacked and lose 18. And for some reason, the game shows the new net change on the "points awarded" screen.
  • bonerang wrote:
    gamar wrote:

But they still have to beat you to get their tank team in icon_idea.gificon_question.gif

Silly me, didn't even finish my thought, they found an opportunity but failed. Otherwise it had to be one of those crazy never ending cascades.
  • gamar wrote:

I put bagman and 2/2/2 lvl20 DD as tank team in Rags -- killing theirs only with tile dmg and crotch kicks, they got at least one blue and 2 reds for 700+ each.

I thought robots have some unfair advantage in Ro-Sham-Bo, but it turns out not the case icon_e_surprised.gif
  • This thread should just become a "who are you tanking with this week" thread lol. I usually go with lvl 35 dakan lvl 1 venom or lvl 6 thor lvl 30 mn magneto. If I am feeling really saucy I go with a lvl 40 daredevil and a lvl 6 Bagman. Those are my usual teams for tanking. Sometimes I consider opening up slots just to build useless duplicates for the heck of it. Maybe one day I will have a maxed cover lvl 15 mag/patches/punisher team (pretty common drops) of I tried. Get some high class tanking up in this kitty.
  • Next week's Lightning Rounds will probably be better for me -- Ragnarok's my highest-level 3* villain (level 66 boosted to 130), and until British Summer Time starts, I won't be available to fight in his rounds....
  • I made it past 250 fighting seed teams in Loki this morning. That includes earning back the 37 points I lost to Dolamight 12 minutes into the match. It is raining ISO today.
  • gambl0r312
    gambl0r312 Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Ghast wrote:
    I made it past 250 fighting seed teams in Loki this morning. That includes earning back the 37 points I lost to Dolamight 12 minutes into the match. It is raining ISO today.

Same here, exact same for my Loki LR. It sure is making it rain!
    P.S. thanks Ghast for making the LR thread, meant to post it before now

This thread should just become a "who are you tanking with this week" thread lol. I usually go with lvl 35 dakan lvl 1 venom or lvl 6 thor lvl 30 mn magneto. If I am feeling really saucy I go with a lvl 40 daredevil and a lvl 6 Bagman. Those are my usual teams for tanking. Sometimes I consider opening up slots just to build useless duplicates for the heck of it. Maybe one day I will have a maxed cover lvl 15 mag/patches/punisher team (pretty common drops) of I tried. Get some high class tanking up in this kitty.

Preferred tanking setup for me is a mid lvl Modern Storm and a low lvl 9 Bagman with 5/3/5 on covers. This setup (especially when paired with the provided C. Mags in Evil LRs) allows for all kinds of tile manipulation shenanigens and AP coverage to ensure I can get the win, plus I have fun seeing Bagman make the kill with a Switcheroo-into-5 tile crit. Bonus if this occurs against "freerangec@ge" in the Jungle....

I try to have ~150 or so Pts before tanking, so if you see them out, take 'em to School!
  • I'm having a fairly good experience so far this time.

I placed highly in the Hood and Ragnarok rounds yesterday, netting me a Villanous pack for a purple Loki and a green Ragnarok cover.

I'm hoping I get a purple Mags cover at some point, but that will have to be the luck of the draw from the Villanous pack considering how heavily contested the Mags rounds are.

EDIT-

And now I rack up another top 25 finish, meaning my fifth green Rags cover.

While he may not have a lot of use these days outside of the Divine Champions tourney and his own lightning round, he'll continue to be a useful tool for me to rack up 3-star covers during the villain lighning rounds.
  • I can't even tank properly these days. My team of 30 Doom/10 MN Magneto /6 Moonstone just won a match. Why is it that no one is attacking me with the intention to win? icon_e_biggrin.gif