XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 404 Mover and Shaker
Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#244: Cheesin with Conway Twitty

* Welcome to SHIELD
* R203

Comments

• ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Full marks to Ian for identifying that the DDQ sequence was a little different from previous cycles.  I'm altogether too lazy to look up every cycle, by at least as of January 2016 Cyclops did indeed follow Colossus, with Dr Octopus two days after that.
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/38007/deadpool-daily-quest-rounds-67-amp-68-jan-14-jan-23#latest

The Pick 3 was interesting, but the "would you feel comfortable showing it to anyone under 10 years old" was a very hazy criteria.  In fact, it would rule out a sizable percentage of shows & movies I watched when I was that age, if you're going by modern standards.  For example, I learned who Hermann Goering was from a Bugs Bunny cartoon ("Herr Meets Hare"), Stepin Fetchit from Donald Duck (Autograph Hound), not to mention Der Fuerher's Face, and on and on.
  • TDejaAuthor
    TDejaAuthor Posts: 101 Tile Toppler
    Wait a minute....

The Bad Guy No One Gave Any Thought To....The Bad Guy Responsible For The Captain America With Man-**** And A F'in Eagle On His Head...The Bad Guy I Thought We All Wrote Off As 'The 90's Were A Powerful Drug...HE gets a Five Star, and we STILL DON'T HAVE NO FREAKIN' BATROC, THE GREATEST MARVEL CHARACTER OF ALL TIME?

There's something rotten in Paris, my friends....and I Will Not Forget It.