CotT: Mr Sandman bring me a...Spider

Options
Feliz
Feliz Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
Too difficult for me but then my Sandman is very undernourished :/ and I'm outta Iso

Comments

• ObiWanPEZ
    ObiWanPEZ Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Not too bad with my 275. Just make sure he can’t get blue. Stun when possible.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Lvl 299 5/5/3 Sandman got it first try easily. He stunned me a few times, but I returned the favor, and my stuns hurt more.
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    no trouble for 280 Sandman - I was saving up 20 yellow to use it twice but had already beaten him before then. I guess it helps that BSSMs purple passive doesnt provide him any benefit since sandman doesnt produce strike tiles
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    First try for my level 157 5/5/3 Sandman. I brought along Taskmaster's Sword expecting more of a fight, but ol' black suit didn't do much the whole match. I got stunned once. I focused on green, so Spidey never had the chance to build up the 8,900 green he needs for his ability. I'm saving the token while I ponder if I want to crack the hoard for iHulk, Yelena, and Apoc.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2020
    Options
    I had 3/5/5 Lvl 175 Sandman sitting around with absolutely no clue what he did. I gave it a spin and Spidey crushed him with his cheap blue. So I figured why not and champed him for the LT's and CP to spend on Pocchy/Yelena/iHulk. It was still a pretty close fight anyway but I managed it second time.
  • Feliz
    Feliz Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Still no iso to spare but...YES. Finally, my measly lvl 117 Sandman did it. 2 goes it took, starved him of blue and boosted all colours!

Obviously he toughened up for his 2nd bout :D
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It kind of amuses me that BSSM's passive does him no good here, since whenever he's invisible, I'm stunned, and couldn't do anything anyway. I got to finish him off with Sand Smash, which was kind of cool, too!