5* Iceman Yellow bugged

Options
dkffiv
dkffiv Posts: 1,039 Chairperson of the Boards
Enemy controlled Iceman reduces damage with yellow but does not drain TU AP or create CD tile

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Do you remember who else he was with? Mr Sinister perhaps?
  • dkffiv
    Options
    I've seen it with PX/Storm/Iceman and Apoc/Iceman/3*.  I haven't seen an enemy yellow CD tile in months.  The bug only happens when enemy controlled, friendly Iceman still creates it.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2020
    Options
    I played against a few 5* Iceman teams recently and they placed CD tiles that reduced damages and also dealt damage to themselves at the end of the CD.

In the first team that you mentioned, Prof X will be able to reduce power damage done to him by 75%. I don't know if the 3* has something to do with it but Apocalypse can create protect tiles, which would reduce damage. 

Maybe you would want to turn on animation just for this specific scenario because this is what I do sometimes when I want to clarify how certain abilities work. If 5* Iceman is still not behaving as expected, then it is likely to be related to specific team setup bug. 
  • dkffiv
    Options
    Mr. Sinister is also bugged.  On the Simulator 5e node, once he gains 3 black AP he gains 26k damage reduction on 32k damage received.  Does not drain his AP, doesn't appear to create the counter attack tiles (I usually kill him the turn I start nuking him).  Only banner that shows up is his purple passive on first cast.  These interactions may have something to do with Okoye passive.
  • dkffiv
    Options
    I've noticed this in both PvE and PvP so it is not support related.  Its probably Okoye related as I saw Iceman put his CD tile down during one of my PvE clears that I did not use her.  I recorded a video of Sinister reducing multiple damaging attacks without draining black during a PvE match.