Update 1.2

Options
iDominated
iDominated Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
Hello!

I just seen the new 1.12 pre patch notes and i am not happy with what i am reading...
Can someone please explain to me what does mean players being sorted into their tiers and resets ther trophies to their minimun…. I really hope i am missunderstanding what you guys mean by that becouse some of us like the aspect of trophie pushing and competing for the first spot. As one of top trophie pushers i hope i am either miss understanding what that means  or your guys planning some new fun stuff for trophie pusher.  

Comments

• Aspykeith
    Aspykeith Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Options
    It will just get worst. What may happen is that you're in the new update. A event happens you used tons of diamonds and leveles your guys, on the leaderboards #1 then they reset the event.

You're stuff with no diamonds, not able to level your guys so you can be at level 1 leaderboards.
  • Storm_Order66
    Storm_Order66 Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Attention D3.... There a lot of players who have SPENT REAL MONEY for diamonds to gain trophies and now your taking it away... That is a Stupid move. Why would ANYONE ELSE ever spend money on a game to just have thier hard earned money taken away to quote "Level the Field"... This is the dumbest move I've ever seen a mobile game do and Don't Expect Another Dime if you take away our hard work over the last 3 months.... Period