1.2.0 Release Notes (05/21/2020)

Popeyes
Popeyes Posts: 64 Match Maker
edited May 2020 in GI Joe General Discussion

1.2.0 RELEASE NOTES

Updates

• New Battle Tiers to unlock (15 available tiers)

• New Special Operations Event 

• Added new Iron Grenadiers units

• View other player's base via profile

Additional 
  • Early campaign Battle adjustment

• Separated game play tuning and Big Battle tuning

• Combat iteration on unit values

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    15 tiers is a lot. Will the points for the first 5 tiers be adjusted or 6th tier and above will continue from 10,000(?) points onward?

Will the number of trophy won be increased?

• Popeyes
    Popeyes Posts: 64 Match Maker
    edited May 2020
    15 tiers is a lot. Will the points for the first 5 tiers be adjusted or 6th tier and above will continue from 10,000(?) points onward?

Will the number of trophy won be increased?

With the new battle tiers, rewards are adjusted to unlock new tiers
    In this update there are benefits for players who take on more difficult opponents, with added tier names
  • MamuNestor
    MamuNestor Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    When will this launch?
  • MamuNestor
    Also why can we not get the info, changes and stats for each update. It would be nice to know when you change the reset time for survival to 12hrs. Adjust HP or ATK PWR etc. 
  • dirty
    dirty Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    With these new tiers are we going to get new characters right off the bat? I can’t imagine spreading out the existing cards over 15 tiers would be highly disappointing. 
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    When will this launch?
    The update will be released this week.  Exact date is TBD but we will give everyone a heads up when we have it confirmed.  Thanks!
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    dirty said:
    With these new tiers are we going to get new characters right off the bat? I can’t imagine spreading out the existing cards over 15 tiers would be highly disappointing. 
    We are currently working on a post with some more specific details about each tier that we will share before launch of the update.
  • HoundofShadow
    Have the details of the unit changes been released? I just updated the app and did they buff the health of HQ by many times? For Cobra side, I used to down HQ (level 16 to 20) with 30 secs left. Now, I'm taking much longer to down a level 17 building.  B)

However, I like the redistribution of those units, making it easier to level them up.
  • Footloose
    Footloose Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    For those of us that have busted our **** getting trophies and ranking in the tops of their regions, to have our trophies just yanked away is complete ****. I lost a combined 13,000 trophies today. This is how you reward the people who have been playing daily? 
  • Footloose
    Every single person that has paid any money into this game should be fully refunded. I have never seen such a total disregard for the people that play the game. You take away 1000’s of trophies from players and give them  NOTHING in return. NOTHING. i am sure you keep wondering why players are quitting left and right?
  • Footloose
    JCWest said:
    Acknowledge all of my posts D3, by replying to them (1st), and then by resolving the long time issues (2nd).

This newest issue, being a second round of a communal jack-move from your long-time players, on your behalf!

If this is going to happen a third time, we can just kill it now with some repectful and open honesty from your team (D3/ECG). I don't want to spend another several months putting in work, only to get nowhere in the end, all because you can't figure out how to configure your app accomodations.
    I would say they have NO idea what they are doing.
  • NegaQuark
    NegaQuark Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    dirty said:
    I imagine you are highly disappointed. 
  • Grunt79
    Grunt79 Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Congrats D3... Your newest update has ruined the game for your long-time player base. Not only have you added "new units.to unlock" that most of us probably already have if we've actually been playing your game, but you've also managed to negate all of the work we have put into your game by swiftly removing over 2k medals from just myself! I can understand wanting to put your players on more level playing field, but this was not the way to go about it. 

I'm just glad I'm deleting your game before I spent any $$ on it! 😉
  • Shany523
    Shany523 Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    I have a question to the people who make decisions in this game. So you decided to reset the playing field, fresh start for everyone. But did you think it through?
    Cause as a lvl 20 player the max trophies I can earn from a match is 25 trophies. While lvl 17-18 players can earn 100 trophies a match. So we all started (all is top tier) with 7k but all lvl 20 players can earn roughly 150 a day (take in to account invasions that take down 30 at least) actually 120. While lower lvls can earn 600 or 570. Where is the balance in that except giving us lvl 20 players the middle fingers?

Did you notice aswell that defense trophies don’t add up in your total after the daily reset? 

Are you aware that 99% of all matchs units stick to the ground cause the ai is bugged cause of fence placement?

and on that note, why if you place fence next to a mid mineral drill, fence bugs aswell and the bases are the only thing left and there is no fence?

i hope this might be a wake up call to you, as I see and hear from the community most of your hardcore player base are quitting the game.
  • MamuNestor
    I concur with the above statements. This update sucked. Losing 10’s of thousands of trophies. Losing rankings. Losing event coins. Units ignoring direct orders more often than ever before. No compensation for your mistakes and poor choices. This game is no longer fun. I have no reason to keep playing. 
  • HoundofShadow
    Brigby had left the company a few months back. Unless he made a surprise comeback recently.