Ikoria update broke cards & PW abilities that exile cards from opponent's hands [Fixed]

cmander7688
cmander7688 Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
At least two of the methods to exile cards from your opponent's hand (Nicol Bolas Dragon God Vanguard support's +1 ability, and TED's 2nd PW ability) were broken by the Ikoria update. For NBDG support, it will still draw you a card and the counter goes up as normal, but the opponent's card briefly disappears from the hand then reappears again. If the opponent's card had mana, it comes back with the mana as well. I believe TED's abilities still Ingested as usual, but I didn't get a chance to verify.

Edit: original post originally assumed this was limited to Nicol Bolas Dragon God vanguard support. Updated for accuracy after I went up against a TED in Training Grounds.
Tagged:

Comments

• QuiksilverHg
    QuiksilverHg Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    I’ve seen it happen multiple times without Killer Instinct, I haven’t seen any commonality on why it does or doesn’t happen 
  • cmander7688
    Yeah I just noticed it happening in a different situation, so there goes my theory.
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2020
    I have a video of this https://imgur.com/a/Pv9NnBj from CotC Blue right node

• cmander7688
    bump, now that I have tested this more thoroughly and have new info. 
  • jtwood
    edited May 2020
    It happens with Ashiok's PW 2nd ability, too
  • QuiksilverHg
    QuiksilverHg Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Also awesomely, this bug does not stop NB vanguard from exiling cards from your hand
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards
    This issue is now under investigation.

Thank you for the feedback,
    Marcela.
  • jtwood
    edited June 2020
    Is this fixed? NB Vanguard +1 exiled from opp hand without issue.
    EDIT: Sure seems to be fixed