Venom Heroic

Comments

• I too see 300 points for all missions. Progress rewards complete. The only place I don't care to be at the end is 51-100; so of course that's where I sit right now =/. Wish I could see how many points I need to get in 16-30 for the 500 HP, to decide whether its worth the work.

I'm a bit weary of grinding, so I'll probably just try to target the Moonstone covers. Getting all 3 would leave me 1 shy of completing her after the extra tourney reward goofup.
  • I'm guessing that this only affected earlier brackets and they've already fixed it. I joined late because my heroes were not in a usable state yesterday. #1 in my bracket only has 380 points. Fortunately, I actually don't need the very last tiered reward. But without the bug, I think even the 2nd to last will still take a bit of work.
  • #1 in my bracket only has 380 points.

#1 in my bracket has 6847 points. This event has... issues.

The first-place-gets-5, second-place-gets-tons syndrome was rampant yesterday, which is why neither set of post-reset missions has had a repeatable (which is unfortunate, I'm dopey enough to grind for all eight rewards on those).
  • This is a real shame, as the red iso mission was so great. I only need red and blue mk40 covers, so I'm hoping for top 50. The weirdness of the math, though, makes even that uncertain.
  • Sorry i couldnt read whole topic but i was #1 and completed all missions at this reset. How can i be #9 below 1k points from #1 when there is no repeatable mission? Its just lame
  • I'm less frustrated by the point drop when you're #1 than I am by the fact that it tells you the mission's worth 300 points when the mission starts but gives you 15 when it ends...
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    JohnduBois wrote:
    I'm less frustrated by the point drop when you're #1 than I am by the fact that it tells you the mission's worth 300 points when the mission starts but gives you 15 when it ends...

Ugh, I had that happen earlier today. If I had known I would have waited for somebody else to get 1st. Now I'm going to be down 285 points permanently, I suspect.
  • So I went ahead and did that last mission and was #1 at the refresh. I checked when they refreshed and the first Venom mission after the locked one was 15 points.

Wait a few minutes, I'm now #2, and lo and behold -- same mission is 300 points.

I'll just wait until I'm on the train in the morning.
  • i just enter this venom yesterday.i'm confused, why is venom heroic locked after 1st mission only and not repeatable. is this a bug?
  • i just enter this venom yesterday.i'm confused, why is venom heroic locked after 1st mission only and not repeatable. is this a bug?
    Different format. You can only do each mission once per 12 hours. They reset at -5:00 UTC and 5:00 UTC (12am and 12pm EST).
  • The first mission has stayed locked for me since the first time I completed it, even after the 12-hr resets.
  • What strategy are people using for the final mission? I keep skipping it each reset as I usually just end up losing.

Trying different combinations of BW, Captain America and Wolvie. Is a high level spiderman pretty much necessary for it? Cuz the level 15 Spidey plus two of my three is not cutting it.
  • jozier wrote:
    What strategy are people using for the final mission? I keep skipping it each reset as I usually just end up losing.

Trying different combinations of BW, Captain America and Wolvie. Is a high level spiderman pretty much necessary for it? Cuz the level 15 Spidey plus two of my three is not cutting it.

I run Wolverine 77, spidey 64 and Black widow original 21. To be honest Wolverine pretty much solos the fight. Get 5 red ap and spam green. Start with rag, then daken and finally yelena. I've never needed boosts.

I do start stun locking rag if he starts going out of control tough
  • Okay, my missions have finally started ramping up to 300 points/per. Only explanation I could think is that they want -everyone- to be able to get the highest tier reward. Isn't a bad thing by any means I don't think but definitely odd.
  • I would say, a Spidey with at least 4 blue covers really lightens things up. Spider-Man stuns, Wolverine kills, third one doesnt matter.
  • IceIX has replied to the scoring issues here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=917
  • Zathrus wrote:
    IceIX has replied to the scoring issues here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=917

Thanks Zathrus, and Ice as well.
  • Okay, my missions have finally started ramping up to 300 points/per. Only explanation I could think is that they want -everyone- to be able to get the highest tier reward. Isn't a bad thing by any means I don't think but definitely odd.

I am your fan after this event icon_e_smile.gif

It would be so unfair that everybody have top reward and only you did not achieve it. Congrats man
  • Ranzera wrote:
    jozier wrote:
    What strategy are people using for the final mission? I keep skipping it each reset as I usually just end up losing.

I run Wolverine 77, spidey 64 and Black widow original 21. To be honest Wolverine pretty much solos the fight. Get 5 red ap and spam green. Start with rag, then daken and finally yelena. I've never needed boosts.

I do start stun locking rag if he starts going out of control tough

I wish it was Yelena. Unfortunately it's Venom :/ so the blacks and pinks become a problem.
  • Is there any way to loose points in this event? I swear I was in 3ed and was playing a 300pt game but when I finished it said I only got 15pts and I was in 1st. Confused. This event has become surreal. My strategy is to try to only play when not in first to get the 300pts for as many missions as possible. Now that the reset is about here and I'm in first I find that there are a couple I can't get 300pts for. I guess that as long as I finish the round in first I'm in good shape but it is really hard (or impossible) to pull ahead by more than 300pts. Crazy stuff. Perhaps the best strategy is to hold onto 2nd and save that last 300pt game to jump ahead of first at the last minute - which I'm pretty sure someone just did to me icon_e_sad.gif ...