Are the Free Diamonds All at Once Gone?

Options
Grunt79
Grunt79 Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
Recently the feature to watch video ads, for 20 diamonds a piece, 5 at a time, every 24hrs, for 100 diamonds each day; has been glitchy. After not receiving any video ads for any diamonds yesterday... I logged in today to find out that I indeed have 5 videos to watch, but the game would only allow me to watch 2. Is that what it is now, 100 diamonds spread out over the course of a 24hr period, like how battles accumulate again? Also, what genius came up with "7" battles in a 24hr period, when they reset every 4hrs!? Did the days magically turn to 28hrs at some point I missed? Or is this a ploy to waste our diamonds?🧐

Comments

• SirDerlin
    SirDerlin Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    In my experience I sometimes need to exit the game and restart to successfully watch all five ads. 
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Hi Everyone - There is some confusion about the ads that we wanted to clear up.  At most times, all 5 ads will be available for each player, however once pool of ads to watch are exhausted, there may be times where ads are not available to watch.  This is common in all mobile games.  While this is likely to only happen infrequently, it may happen from time to time.  

A simple restart of the game is also a good way to double check.  Thanks!